Part 23

Farha's POV

Uludag, Bursa.
2:45pm

"Hayir, Sıcak yemek mi bu? ( No! is it a warm dish?)

"Hayir, Sıcak yemek mi bu? ( No! is it a warm dish?)." I asked the waiter. It was snowing here in Uludag.

"Evet, üstelik çok baharatlı! ( Yes, very hot also)."

"Yumurtalar istiyorum ( I'd like eggs too)." I was very hungry. I looked out through the glass window of the restaurant. Maryam and yaseer were busy throwing snowballs at each other.

I was very happy seeing Maryam smiling, She broke up with Abdool recently. He was getting married to his cousin next month but hide the truth from Maryam. She found out from his junior sister who was her childhood friend. Yaseer asked her out, she fell in love with him afterwards, so now they were officially dating.

"Iyi tatiller!(Happy Holiday!)." Ali shouted from outside, waving his hands at me. I smiled and waved back at him. We all traveled to Uludag for the holiday.

I looked at the empty plate in front of me. "Well done, Farha." I said to myself. I have to eat well and takecare of myself. Before leaving Istanbul, Maina begged me of it.

"Heyyy!!!, come outside!!." Maryam shouted.

"I am coming!!!." I walked down from the restaurant and immediately i got outside, Ali welcomed me with ball of snow. I fell to the ground and they started laughing. I chased Ali around hitting him with snowballs.

"Am sorry, please i can't run anymore." Ali was panting.

"No, i am not tired. I have to bath you all over with snow till you freeze." I pointed at him.

"I am going to die. Ouch! My head!." He said. I knew he was just putting up an act so I continued chasing him.

Suddenly, he fell into a heap of snow and stopped moving. I walked up to him and called his name "Ali!" He didn't answer. I called him over and over again but he was still not moving.

"Is he okay?." Yaseer asked me.

My hands were trembling already. I moved close to his chest to listen to his heartbeat. Then, he opened his eyes and kissed me on the cheeks and ran away...It was a trick!!!

"Yahhhh!!." I yelled at him. "Just stand right there, if i catch you, you are dead." I screamed at the top of my voice.

Maryam and Yaseer were laughing uncontrollably at us. I ran after him and finally held his jacket which made us slip down a narrow lane.

Maryam ran to us and looked down."Are you guys okay?" She asked adjusting her hood.

Ali and i were staring at each other for 5minutes. Slowly, slowly his face drew nearer to mine. I could feel his breath against my face. I closed my eyes and our lips met. Ali's kiss was the most amazing one that could melt a broken heart. I held his jacket as he kissed the bread and butter out of my lips. Suddenly, i felt a little empty around my neck, i moved away from Ali and checked my neck. My necklace.....It was gone!

My face immediately lit up with despair. Where is it? I looked around me. Maina gave it to me to mark a year anniversary of our Friendship and now i can't find it!

"What is wrong?? ." Ali asked me.

"I lost my necklace! I can't find it."

"That silver necklace which has your name on it's pendant?." He asked.

"Yes! Did you see it?."

"No! I saw it not long ago around your neck."

Oh my God!! I was devastated. I can't lose it, it was too precious to me. The first and only gift i have received from Maina.

After we climbed up, i searched everywhere. "I have to find it! I will find it" i said to myself. Ali, Maryam and yaseer also joined me in searching for the necklace.

1hour passed but it was still no where to be found. Ali told the snow excavator and officials to help us search the entire area. "We have to find it! Its too precious to her!."

We went back to our apartment which we rented close to the mountain area. It was a hotel and had more than 60 rooms facing each other. Ali and yaseer shared room 45, while maryam and i were in room 47.

I sat down on the bed and burried my face in my palms. 4hours has passed already but still it wasn't found. Ya Allah! Please help me!!! I need to find it!. I prayed silently as i fell asleep.

****
I woke up and checked the time, it was 8;00pm. I turned around and saw Maryam sleeping beside me. I shook her and she looked at me.

"Oh, you are awake now." She said.

"What's the news? Have they found it?." I asked anxiously looking at her face.

She looked at her hands."Am sorry, Farha. But the officials said they searched everywhere but they couldn't find it."

"I have to find it! Maina gave it to me."almost sobbing.

"Just forget it, you can't find it!!." She held my hands.

"No!" I stood up and took a torchlight from the bedside drawer. "i am going to find it!!" I grabbed my coat, put on a white beanie and stumbled out of the room. Maryam followed me out but i was already gone.

I walked back to the area where we played in the afternoon. I switched on the torchlight and looked at the map I collected from the excavator's office.

"Please God!!! I have to find it." I pleaded with a shaky voice. Left, Right....Sideways, Backward. I searched everywhere for the necklace but I couldn't find it. 2hours passed already. The weather became harsh. I looked at my wristwatch -7degerees. My hands were trembling and shaking. My nose and face were freezing.

I sat down on a small rock and adjusted my hand gloves. My torchlight fell down beside the rock. "Where the hell are going!!" I shouted at it. Oh great! So now i am talking to an object.

I bent down to pick it up when my eyes caught a shiny object ahead of me, under a cactus tree.
I walked towards and looked at it carefully. The object was covered with snow so I decided to pick it up.

Goodness! My necklace!! Finally i found it!!! I shouted happily and jumped with the last energy i had.

I turned around to take my torchlight but the torch was no where to be found. It was dark. The moon that was shining across the mountains became cloudy. I moved towards the direction of the small rock where i thought i dropped the torch then suddenly a big branch of a tree broke down, pouring a large amount of snow above me so i fell.

"Ughhhh!" I whimpered and tried to get up but I couldn't move a limb. I held the necklace in between my palms tightly. My breathing became difficult and suffocated, so i started breathing through my mouth.

I felt a heavy pain in my head, i looked up and coughed. My body was covered all in snow. My mouth was my only source of breathing. I hope Maryam and Ali find me soon before i pass out.

Hello lovelies❤️
I hope y'all are doing okay? How do you guys feel about the previous chapter?...Am so in love.😍

And this chapter is really deadass maddd☹️. What is going to happen to Farha?

What If Farha gets hurt really badly? Do y'all think her love for Maina is worth it?💔❗️
Lets find outttt.....

Keep on supporting me❤️❗️😁🙏