Part 38

There's nothing like being in love with someone who makes your heart light up and fills your stomach with butterflies.

    I really had to update this chapter really fast, am sorry for any spelling mistakes.🙏🏻🤧❤️ This chapter is dedicated to sadaukeeumar ❤️❤️ thank you for reading my book😂🙏🏻 though i lured you into it

Maina' POV

I have been looking at Farha's mural paint on the door of my wardrobe for the past thirty minutes now. After I actually opened up to her about my feelings, my heart was at ease. This was the best thing to do afterall, Butler kufler and Khaleed were right all long.

The only problem now was Ali. He is very a stubborn nigga, So strong headed. I know it isnt going to be easy for Farha to break up with Ali but i dont care. Yes! I am going to marry that girl. Grrrrr! My stomach rumbled loudly. Ugh! Am hungry. My cooks went on a holiday to thier home town.

At the restaurant...

"Siparisiniz alabilir miyim? (Can i take your order?)" A short waiter asked me.

"Evet, kurt gibi açim ( Yes, please. I am as hungry as a wolf.)" I replied smiling.

"Italyan yemeklerini severim ( I'd like to eat italian food)" five minutes later, i was eating like a lost wolf.

"Yiyecekler nasil? ( how is the food?)" an old lady who was dining close to me asked, smiling.

"Çok sicak fakat lezzetli ( Its too hot but delicious.)" I replied.

Ringggggg!!! Oh who is that? I picked up my Phone. "Aunty laila" I whispered. "Hello, Aunty Laila. How are you?"

"Am fine, i hope you're doing fine?

"Am good. How is Fouad? Is he getting better?"

"Yes, When are you coming back?" She asked anxiously.

"Why do you want me back? I have alot of things to do here." I rolled my eyes.

"You have to come back, I discussed with Adda and Bulbul, we need to talk about your Marriage."

"What the...am not ready for that!" I dropped the spoon i was holding.

"You're getting old. Madina is waiting for you."

"To hell with her, I will choose my own wife!!"

"Not that Farha of a girl right?"

"Yes her. Am in love with her. Infact, i already told her. And you know what she is going to accept and marry me!

"Oh! She has a crazy turk boyfriend, so i doubt that"

"Don't tell me you..." i was flaggerbasted.

"Yes, i did. I needed to know about her."

"This conversation is over. Goodbye Aunty." I hissed. My aunty really made me angry. She talked to Grandma about Madina. They have been pestering my life over marriage. Humph!! I blem out a heavy breath of hot air from my nose.

I have to be fast with my relationship with Farha. I thought as i sipped on my mango juice.

The restaurant was getting crowded. People rushed in like a stream of tiny ants. A very familiar guy passed by hitting my hands spilling some mango juice on my shirt. Holy shit.

"Hey" i called out to him angrily. He looked back at me and there he was, the nigga I've always despised. "You" I whispered. He smiled walking up to me. "Yes me" he dragged an empty chair and sat in front of me.