Part 41

Farha's POV

The moment Maina released me from the everlasting hug i felt like a part of me was yanked off my soul. I began to miss him that very moment. He was leaving. He was leaving and i didn't get the chance to tell him how much i love him too. I didn't know why i was dumb the whole time he asked me if i feel the same way he did. All i know was i was speechless. Why? I should have talked, atleast say yes.

A sob escaped my mouth. "Hey." Maryam came to me and tapped my shoulder. "Are you okay? Have you seen him?" She asked curiously. "He left. I didn't get the chance to tell him i love him. Or to express my feelings to him, Maryam. I feel bad. Guilty." I weeped.

"Dont be. He will be back. And this time you guys should stop pulling one another's leg. Just get into the relationship already." She hugged me tight. Comforting me.

"You wont understand. It hurts alot." "Dont worry, everything will be fine." Maryam held me till i stopped crying.

Maryam and Marina took me out to Taksim Square. Night time in Istanbul is the best place to cheer up. We had ice cream, kebab and fruits. They were all doing to cheer me up.

"Here, have some jelly." Marina shoved some strawberry jellies in my mouth. "How is it?" Maryam mumbled.

"Not bad. It's tasty." I nodded in agreement while we walked along Istiklal Street. Some band of musicians were singing one of our favorite turkish song. Happily, we started chanting along with the crowd.

"🎶🎵Paylaşır mıydın tam da şu anda acımı benimle
Hisseder miydin taa en uzaktan tuzumu teninde
Olamadık senle belirli, buna çok üzülüyorum
Olan olup bittiğinden beri yoki gülemiyorum
İçi sensiz bir kalbi ben ne diye taşıyorum"🎶🎵

My phone vibrated. Ignore. It rang again, this time for a very long time. Who could it be? Checking my phone, Ali's name appeared boldly on the screen of my iPhone. Boldly, I don't know if it's because of the hatred i have for him now. I know its was impossible to lost feeling for someone you've loved before but as for Ali, my feelings disappeared. I won't lie but that was what i felt for Ali now. I won't pick. Why would he call me? I mumbled out loudly. So I continued chanting with the crowd.

"🎵🎶Şimdi ağlamak geldiyse içimden
Ne farkeder, ne farkeder
Ağlamak güzeldir diyor bak Sezen
Ağla kalbim, belki geçer
Şimdi ağlamak geldiyse içimden
Ne farkeder, ne farkeder
Başlamaz biten, en güzel yerinden
Bu kahreder bu kahreder
Bunun adı kahpe kader"🎶🎵

Just then someone grabbed my hand and pulled me roughly out of the crowd.
"Hey." I looked at my attacker's face. ALI.
The moment i set my eyes on him, i felt a heavy prick in my heart. "What do you want now?". I asked eyes wide open. My nose flared.

"Look i need to make things clear with you."

Oh God! I pinched the bridge of my nose bitterly. "There's nothing to make clear. We're done!"

"I don't want to."

"We've broken up." I yelled.

"Well, it's not for me, I don't want a break up."

Arggh. "Go to hell. I am so done with you. So let me be now."

"Please, i know i was wrong. I never meant all what i said."

"Look, it's never going to work out. You and me. We are not meant to be." I barked at his ugly face and walked back at the crowd. "Where were you?" Maryam asked looking worried. "It's Ali. He is bothering me again."

Ali appeared at my back and looked at Maryam. "What the hell are you doing here?" Maryam jumped at him with a murderous look on her face but marina was fast enough to hold her.