Part 8

All that you are is all that I'll ever need. -Ed Shareen.

Maina' POV

I was happy but disappointed after Farha told me she was busy and wouldn't make it today.
We arrived at McDonald's after 30 minutes.
I looked all over the restaurant and finally sat down.
Khaleed was talking about one of his side chicks as usual... I ignored him. My phone rang. It was Aunty Layla.

The Waitress took our order and after 10minutes she served us. She was smart and good. She looks familiar.

I can't seem to remember where i have seen that face.. i was still thinking when i removed my glasses and there was a sudden crash.

The tray she was holding fell to the ground...She was apologizing to the angry customers when i finally saw her face.

"Wait, What??"

"Farha?" I called out her name but she ignored me.

She heard me, I know that for sure. I called her again.
I stoop up and dragged her up. She was covered with ketchup.
I took my handkerchief and wiped her face, then she looked up.

Yes, she was the one... No makeup, no extensions. She looked natural. So beautiful with doll eyes.

"Are you okay? " I asked her

" yes I am" she finally responded.

She bent down and picked the tray. The manager appeared and apologized to the customers and scolded her as they walked back to the counter.

I waited for her to come back but she never did. We left without asking about her.

I was disturbed. What was she doing at the restaurant?? She had a job? I thought she was the daughter of a rich man... No!! It could be her choice to work on her own. I thought as I drove back to my Mansion.

***

Back at the Mansion, I was alone and bored. I had two Turkish maids and a Jamaican garden boy. Communication was difficult for me.

I needed a Black Maid. But where can I get one? I asked Khaleed but he said all the ladies he knew were not ready to work at all, not to talk of being a maid.

"Butler Kufler". I called out from the living room.

"Yes, Sir. How may I help you??"

"Can you help me get a Black maid, you know African...please?"

"Ahhh. Black girl?? "He asked in a turkey accent.

How annoying he sounded. I wish he would just stop it.

"Not just black..she has to understand English well...!" I hissed.

"Okay Sir, But the finding is very very difficult Sir."

"I know just do it"

"Okay, Sir."

I wasn't thinking right. Farha was on my mind. Oh God! What was happening?

****Please support me as a writer****