Part 49

Farha's POV

Maina looked at me with blazing disappointed eyes. I already knew what was on his mind. He walked and stood infront of me ignoring the crowd and Ali who was already ready to fight Maina. I swallowed a big gulp of saliva and blinked my eyes indistinctively. My guilty ass was burning.

"Maina..." I stammered. Bubble of sweat stained my forehead.

"I've been calling you. Where's your phone?"he said in a strong stiff voice.

"I...I" I couldn't say a word. What's wrong with me? It's not like I'm cheating. "I left it in my purse." I said confidently.

"Hmm. You're here having fun." He looked around eyeing everyone but avoided Ali's eyes. He shunned him as if he never existed a bit.

"Yeah. Ali asked for a dance. I already promise him I'll..." I couldn't complete my words when he shut me up with his finger.

"It's okay. Let's go now!" He emphasized on the "now" scaring me to my feet. Was he ordering me around already? Like i was his wife already? He should atleast try to act cool now in front of everyone. I refused to follow him. He grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him But my left hand was dragged forcefully by Ali. Ouch!  "Have some manners, she is dancing with me." He said firmly.

"And she is my Fiancée." Maina said gritting his teeth.

"Maina. I'll be out in a bit." I said looking into his face with pleading eyes. He sighed heavily and looked around before replying me. "I'll be waiting patiently" he stumbled out.

The attention of the crowd was now on the music. I stood up looking helplessly and speechless. "What now!?" Ali asked disappointedly.

"You can go. I will see you later at the graduation dinner." He said and left me standing confused.

"Go now. I will be at Marina's place if u need me." Maryam waved at me. I walked out of the hall and looked straight at Maina who was alresady fuming in the car.

"Hey" i said to him shifting in the passengers sit. But he ignored pulling up a dull face. "Maina." He still gave me no answer. I started hesitating. Is he mad at me?.

"Farha." He finally called my name in a husky deep voice.

"Yes." I whispered swallowing a hard puff of air through my neck.

"Do you still love Ali?"

I rolled my eyes. "No!. Why are you asking?"

"Do you still have feelings for him?" He asked again but this time with a harsh tone.

"No! Maina. I don't love him. You're the only one i love." I said.

He started the car and drove away in a swift motion. He looked straight into the road with an angry face. Was he still angry?!

"Aren't you going to say anything?" I requested.

"That's all i wanted to hear from you. I'm not angry at all." He raised his brow up in a mocking way. "I'm going to have tea. Want some?"

"No. I'm okay. Thank you." I pouted my mouth.

"Fine. You might as well just follow me." He said before dropping out of the car.

20 minutes later....

I was sitting in front of one of the most annoying guys in the world. He knew i was still upset and want to us to talk about Ali and what happened. But he was avoiding the conversation at all cost. He was sipping his tea and operating his phone. Eshhhhhh. I wanted to beat him till he shouts how much he loves me.