Part 19

"He's not your Prince Charming if he doesn't make sure you know that you're his princess"- Demi Lovato.

Maina's POV

After calling Farha, i decided to recieve my kickboxing class from Jason, my new trainer.
My phone ranged. I went over to the desk and picked it up. It was an international number from Dubai. Who could it be? I answered And listened, there came a lady's voice. Madina!!!.

I can't believe this witch searched and got my new number. I rejected it, she called back and I rejected it again and again and again. Finally, I decided to pick up.

"What do you want?." I shouted at her.

"Maina you never tried to call me even once."

"And so, what is my business with you?."

"You have, because i still love you."

"I said No!!!, that bullsh*t ended a long time ago."

"Why are you heartless?." Her voice started shaking.

I laughed hysterically. "Yes i am, but you fell in love with this heartless man and broke his heart. So, now i am monster."

"Please," she cried.

"I still haven't forgiven you on what you did and the problem you caused in my home, lying that i was going to Marry you!!!."

"Am sorry," she pleaded.

"Sorry for yourself, Am never going to marry you or any other girl. I am never going to get Married. And dont you ever call me again!!!!." I hanged up and threw my phone on the bed.

Just then, i heard a sound by the door. I looked back and saw Farha, standing with a tray. She walked in and said "Hello" avoiding my face. I sat down on the table. It was abalone porridge. I looked at it for a few seconds before i finally took one to three spoons.

"This is the worst porridge that I've ever tasted" I twisted my lips with distaste.

"I made it well Maina,"

"No!!! This is different from your cooking."

"But i measured everything and did it myself.."

"You know what? You have no sense of time".

"But..." She almost whispered.

"There are no but, Get me another porridge." I snapped my fingers at her.

She stood there and didn't move an inch. I looked her and tears were falling down her cheeks.

"I...i quit." She said sofly.

"What??." I snapped at her again.

"Yeah, i quit, i can't bear working with you anymore, Maina. You are rude. You are treating me like a slave that you just snapped at....."

"Shut up!!! Look am in a bad mood. Don't you dare lecture me like you did the other time. I don't want to hear any words from you. If you want to quit, then do it. Get out!!! Now!!!

She ran out of the room and slammed the door. I could here my maid whispering to each other in turkish. I know they were talking about me.

But did i just vent my anger on poor Farha? Actually i wanted to apologize to her, though i knew it would be very hard for me but i just blewed it up.

Damn! Damn!! Damn!!!. What have i done?
Maybe this was a good idea afterall. It would stop me from thinking about her. She was out of my league.

I was insane to ask her to make my lunch every day. The truth was, i just wanted to see her. I didn't know what came over me. It started the moment i met her at McDonald's. Since then, I'd been so over protective of her... fancied her.

But everything about her had to stop.

I don't need someone like her in my life and i dont need her food.

The last three days were such a torture. I couldn't get Farha out of my head. Three nights now, I haven't slept. I kept snapping at anyone in the office. I missed my classes. I easily got irritated.

I gave up. I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Dara, call Farha. Tell her her job is still available, if she wants to come back." I swallowed my pride. Dammit!!!. I just missed her and her food. I knew she will come back. She loves money because she needed to support her education.

Thirty minutes later, Dara informed me that Farha didn't want to come back.
Dammit!!

"Why?? Did she find another job? "

"No, Sir. She said she is still looking for one." Dara said.

Two days after, i decided to see Farha.
I got address from her contact info she gave me.

I went to Fatih, looking for the appartment she lived. I was so shocked it was so small.
It was just like half of my Mansion or even more less. What the hell!!!

I inhaled deeply and knocked at the door of thier rented apartment. The door immediately opened and a young lady stared at me. She had a slim face with a long nose. She was beautiful but was taller than Farha, she must be Maryam. Her best friend.

"Hello, I'm Maina Usman. Is Farha here?."

I know this is getting interesting 😹❤️. Maina at Farha's house? This is going to be crispy😁🌹. Happy Friday🌹🌹

    ***Dont Forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE to your friends.***