part 35

Maina's POV

Guess what!! It's my final year in PG school. I know am dumb to just realise that now because i have been disturbed and worried sick. I havent set my eyes on Farha for the past 2 weeks and am dying.
She has been avoiding my calls, text messages and emails. Farha. I need to see her, talk to her, hold her....I wanted Farha- so badly now. Everyday it intensified. But i have to control myself because i did want her for sex alone. I want her for a life partner, a friend and companion.

"Sir here is the paperwork you requested earlier". My secretary interrupted my thoughts.

"Sure, Thank you. I will be leaving the office in fifteen minutes, tell Collins to deliver the remaining document to my place." rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"Are you okay? You look sleepy, Sir" she asked peering into my face.

"I am not sleepy. I think i need a break. Dont worry, i will be fine."If you only knew why. I'm far from being sleepy, I'm in love. i dismissed her immediately.

I know the solution to my problem. Farha. I need to see her, talk to her, hold her and if possible kiss her.

I miss you, Can we talk.

SEND.

I hope she reply my text before i go nuts...

Farha's POV

I miss you. Can we talk?

I was staring at Maina's Dm on Instagram for nearly thirty minutes already. Alot of questions playing inside my head.

He misses me, does that mean he regretted causing a misunderstand between Ali and i?

We're going to talk? And then what?

He loves me? I am not sure about that. Am i supposed to be happy?

He wants me? What about his aunty? What about Ali?

"Are you okay?"

I jolted as i heard Ali's voice. I did not notice him coming out of the elevator and standing in front of the table in the restuarant.

"yeah, yeah! I'm okay." Though i felt so terrible inside, my heart was squeezed like lemons, but i still forced a smile at him. "I thought you will go home directly."

It was Friday and he was out the whole day in surgery. Usually he would not come back to the wards afterwards.

"I came back..." he shrugged his shoulder and stains of red appeared on his cheeks, "for you".

"Me? Why?" I wondered if i missed sending an email, or sending a project or assignment.

"I wonder if you like to have dinner tonight, I mean...with me tonight. We can go afterwards, or go skating...or watch a comedy movie.

"Now?" I looked at my phone again and then at him.

"Who's that?" His eyebrows rose questioningly.

"Um..No..It's just" i pointed at my phone. "some post on instagram about ....missing someone."

"Okay" he nodded. "So, you want to come with me?" He asked again. "I'll make sure we'll have a good time."

I looked up at Ali, he looked so cute today. His smile was infectious...a smile that could melt a woman's heart.

"Sure, I'll just get my bag." I decided to go with him. If i wouldn't, then I'd be staring at my phone again for hours.

I went back home immediately after hanging out with Ali. We're back together again in good terms but i almost blew everything up, or should i say Maina almost fuck my day up.

Why would he send me text?

I thought he had forgotten about me for the past two weeks. I thought he has moved on. But i miss him very much.

"Hey, Farha. How was your date?" Marina welcomed me with a warm hug.

"It was great, how long have you been here?" i walked pass the corridor dropping my bag on the couch.

"Two hours now. I've been waiting for you. You promised to give me a tutorial this night but it's already late."

I sat down on the mirror table and started taking off my makeup. "Am sorry, am here now. By the way, where is Maryam?"

"Oh she went on a date with yaseer."

"I see. She is having alot of fun these days. I miss her already."

"okay enough with that. Lets work on this slide, I won't be able to finish this up because i was posted to the pediatrics ward yesterday."

"Lucky you, the NS ward is something else. I am always tired by the end of the day."

"Come on, lets start..."

****

Yawwwwn! I heard the sound of the door close behind my back. I turned over on my bed and look at who...Oh Maryam.

"Hey, you're back?" i rubbed my eyes.

"Yes, i went out on a date with Yaseer. It was so much fun."

"So i heard, Marina told me. We were having a tutorial before we fell asleep."

"Oh sorry for waking you up. Go back to sleep now."

"Goodnight"

*NS..Means Neuro Surgery.

Hello, how r you guys doing? I was so happy while writing this chapter. Our couples are getting along well now. Are you happy for them?😂❤

***please support my book; vote, comment and share***