Prologue

"I am in love with a guy I can't have and he doesn't even know it. I mean he just thinks of me as a friend, that's all. Would he fall in love with me too or should I just chase after him with blind hopes? I just don't know...

Hello, can I tell you something? Nobody comes into our life without a purpose. From the time we are born until we pass on.. every one we meet in this life is bound with us by an invisible thread. This invisible thread is what we call destiny. We meet different people in different ways, so what about the one we'll share our life with? I mean, our soulmate. Try to imagine it! Amazing right? Okay now enough with the lectures.

My name is Farha Muhammed. I am an average light browned skinned girl. I have a round face with beautiful eyes. To be precise, i don't like to say I am beautiful but I am blessed with all that a girl will ever wish for. I love food and chocolates, I lost a tooth last year due to my excess intake of chocolates.

I am a 3rd-year Medical student at Istanbul University, Turkey. I am going to be a renowned thoracic surgeon.

Every girl has a social media crush, right?Omg! I scrolled down the Explore on Instagram and there was Zeus, the most handsome guy I'd ever set my eyes on. Maina. I whispered his name and smiled. Every day, every time I held my phone I was stalking his account. I became so obsessed for two years I stalked this stranger. I was madly in love. At school, it was Maina!, Maina at home! Maina during prep! Maina at night! It was all for him. I was crazy!!!Damn! If I were to work for the FBI I'd be a star.

Finally, he noticed me!!! Yes! He had to notice me*wink. We became good friends. I wanted more. I would climb Everest if I had to. I know what you're thinking? He eventually fell for me? No! A year passed by, I started university and still, nothing happened. Another year went by and Its already four years now. I am in love with a stranger I've never met for four years. I guess it was just a mere crazy fantasy that would never come alive...

"Hey, snap out of it!" marina snapped her fingers at my thoughtful lost face."Uhuuuh" I rubbed my face and looked at her heavily glammed face."It's my birthday party for god's sake" she shrugged."I am sorry. Come on, hug me" I held her close. Her boyfriend Jaden walked up to us."Aren't you guys gonna dance?" he asked. He dragged us to the dance floor. Jaden is a very good dancer and everyone was cheering on him.

"Oh Farha, Ali is here." marina said. Ali is Turkish. He's had a crush on me since first year. We will know more about him in the chapters ahead."hey, Farha. Sorry, i'm late." he smiled."No problem, just get me out of here. I have a morning class tomorrow."We said our goodbyes to Marina and headed home. I know she is going to be mad at us but I am going to make it up to her.12:45 pm, I was already in my bed and ready to sleep. I looked at the little painting of Maina on the bedside and smiled. "Goodnight Handsome!"❤️❤️❤️What happened when she fell in love with a guy she met on Social Media? Is this guy who she thinks he is? What happens when he finally noticed her? Could she tame the monster inside him?

Meet Maina

The guy who has everything in life except for parental love having lost both parents at an early age. His Father was the Former Nigerian Ambassador to Egypt where he got married to his Egyptian mother. Devilishly handsome. He had a body women would love to worship. He was Cold, Ruthless, and Arrogant. What made him to finally notice Farha? What will happen when he finally falls in love with Farha? Will he be able to control himself from hurting her?

 What made him to finally notice Farha? What will happen when he finally falls in love with Farha? Will he be able to control himself from hurting her?

Meet Ali

Ali is a Turkish medical student at Istanbul University with anger issues. He falls in love with Farha at first sight who is his junior, a young woman concerned about her professional future, and less than how she is going to live a sentimental love life.

 He falls in love with Farha at first sight who is his junior, a young woman concerned about her professional future, and less than how she is going to live a sentimental love life

Welcome to my first showpiece on Wattpad. Thank you for adding this book to your library, I promise you won't regret it.

Mature Content‼️

The characters in this book are fictional. The objective of this book is to show that love dreams can come true and love threatening obstacles in the 21st century. There will be steamy mature scenes/acts between the characters. If you're not comfortable or against such, please don't read‼️

No any form of negativity is welcomed‼️

Completed book✔️❤️

...I love you guys, Aja Aja FIGHTING!💪🏽🌹