CHAPTER I

...I'm wide awake, not losing any sleep. I picked up every piece and landed on my feet.

JENNIFER'S POV

"Yes. I will marry you. I want to spend my life with you. only with you"

I woke up at 3am. how can I sleep again? I want to continue my dream. I wanna know who is that guy.  that guy who I want to marry. I wanna know if it's Bradley. i wish. i hope.  Bradley is my boyfriend for 4 years. all I'm waiting is for him to ask me to marry him..

*ring..ring...*

At this time? who could it be? I looked at the caller id. Daddy.. Oh crap. what does my father want from me at 3am. I answered it.

"Hello Dad." and I yawned

"This is your mother jennifer.. Just wanted to check on you princess" she said giddily

"Seriously Ma? its like what? 3am."

"Yes.. and me and your dad is very much awake"

Ohmy god. I know what she want. I wanted to puke. they're having sex again. oh Crap.. I remembered the last time she called me and asked what is a dryhump. I mean. I never tried it. Me and Bradley never had sex because.. I want to do it after we get married. I know sometimes he is upset. I can only offer a kiss and a hug. nothing else.

"So princess, Me and your father is having trouble on putting his condo--

"Ma!!! stop it!" I cut her. "You and dad don't need a condom okay? just do whatever you want. please ma. don't bother on calling me again when you will just ask something about sex.

"I'm sorry princess. I forgot your a 30 year old virgin" she said mocking me.

"Wow my Mom's insulting me. I just wanna be careful on things. i want everything to be perfect, I don't want to upset you especially dad."

"I know. I'm just mocking you. just being your mom. You never upset us sweety. Your an epitome of a perfect daughter.."

My heart melted. that's all I wanna hear.

"Okay ma. I should go back to sleep. i have to be early for work. I should be there before dad.

"Okay princess. don't worry. I bet your dad will be late tom." she said giddily

"Okay ma. stop it. Bye!" I then hang up before she said something again.

the next morning..

today is the final meeting for our client. I need to nail this. I need to get this account. I dressed up. I'm wearing a long skirt, pencil cut and a blue longsleeves. They said I dressed up very conservative, like a 50 year old woman.

I look at the mirror

"Okay Jennifer. You look pre- Presentable." I then rush to my car and went straight to the office..

I'm now at the office and the employees are looking at me like WTH IS SHE WEARING. I'm used to this everyday. so it doesn't matter.. unless...

"Omygod. She dresses so terrible. I don't know why Sir Bradley is with her. What does he sees in her?" said the blonde girl

"Duh? she is our CEO'S daughter. that's why Sir Bradley is with her. poor him, Did you know he can't even have sex with her? " said the other blonde girl

as i walked passed them, I pretend I didn't heard anything. but deep inside it hurts. It matters now. Because I love Bradley. I love him.

"Jennifer! baby." That voice. It's him. It's Bradley. he is walking towards me. He gave me a kiss on the cheek ohmygod. those sweet lips.

"Why just now? your father is already inside. she's looking for you"

"I overslept" I said a bit cold. I'm still affected by the two blondes.

"Are you okay? you seem not feeling well" he said

"I'm okay baby. Let's go inside now"

The final meeting is done. and guess what? I nailed it! But Dad looks not so impressed. But I know he's proud.

"Baby. You nailed it! we should celebrate! lets go to the bar later" bradley said excitedly.

I don't go on bars. because I don't drink. And that's not my type of places.

"Uhm. let's just have dinner instead. You know I don't drink"

"Its just a drink Jen. Besides your with me. Cmon. have fun.

I love Bradley, but I still can't go. I don't wanna get drunk. i know something will happen.

"I'm sorry baby. but I-

"I know. It's okay. I'll just go with Mark." he said then he turned around and close the door. I know he's upset. but I can't make my parents upset too if something happen.

it was already 8PM, so I decided to go home. i'm done with some paperworks.

I was opening my car, when suddenly a guy in a motorbike crash my porsche's window.

"Ohmyyy! what did you do? my precious porsche. its my parents gift to me. oh god. just no." I said, I'm about to cry while suddenly..

"Don't tell me your gonna cry? just because of  a little scratch? what are you a child?" said the guy in the motorbike..

"Little scratch? are you blind mister?" I pointed at the scartch. he then get off his motorbike. he took his helmet off. and he looks familiar. those blue eyes  where did I saw it?

"Hey!" he snaps a finger "I know, I'm a good looking guy. But you don't need to stare. That's rude." he said and smirked.

I rolled my eyes. So he thinks he is fine. so full of himself.

He stretched his hands reaching for a handshake. "Btw. I'm Harry"