CHAPTER XXXI

I'll make love to you like you want me too.

Jennifer's POV

The rain started to fall while Harry's still slouching on the ground. He's angry and he's drunk.

"Harry get up!! It's raining hard" I told him as I grab both of his arms making him stand. He then stand up facing me.

"I'm not drunk!! Gangsters don't get drunk!" He said very wasted.

"Oh shut up!" I told him as I grab him and went inside the old house. Both of us are soaking wet.

It was dark inside and was abandoned the only light we have is the city lights outside.

"God Harry! Why did you let yourself be drunk? We have an event tonight." I told him annoyed.

He then stand up and walked closer to me.

"Your asking me why I let myself be drunk? because of fucking Jason!! Because of you! I want to feel numb! But I can't! I just can't!! What? Did you had sex when I left huh? How dare him leave you that!!" He said pointing at my hickey.

"He can do whatever he wants because he's my boyfriend Harry!" I told him.

He lean closer to me, his breath smells alcohol.

"Oh really? What? Is he good at bed? Is he better than me? Does he fucked you good? Does he satisfy you?? Tell me Jen!! Tell me!!" He told me with his eyes full of anger.

I slapped him. Hard. Tears started falling from my face.

"How dare you! Fuck you Harry! Fuck you!" I told him pushing him away. I rushed outside the old house, I wasn't bother by the rain. I just wanna get away from Harry. I run not knowing were is the right way.

"Jennifer!!!" Harry shouted from the back, he's running for me. I just run faster. But he is so fast I was caught by his tight embrace.

He hugged me tight from the back, not wanting me to go..

"I'm sorry Jen. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. " he said as he put hard kisses on my cheeks down to my neck. I can feel how much he want me. How much he waited to do this again.

He turn me around making me face him. He cupped my cheeks, he didn't say anything, he just kissed me hard.  I didn't hesitate to kiss him back, our lips brushing together, we went inside the old house still not breaking the kiss. He removed his wet jacket as he pinned me on the wall. Every touch of him, every kisses of him, it gives me life, I've never seen Harry this agressive.

He ripped my dress leaving me with my bra and undies. He went down on me kissing my navel, while I'm having a hard gripped on his wet hair. He held both of my tighs as I wrapped it around him. His kisses gets harder. From kissing my navel he went up to kiss my lips again. This is the feeling that I've been longing to feel. The feeling only Harry can make.

He unclasped my bra revealing my bare breasts, no more teasing, no more waiting. He just sucked it hard making me moan for more.

"Harry.. Fuck.." I moaned.

He just continue sucking it. He lay me down on the floor as he removed his pants and briefs.. then he tear my panties into half. I saw him smirked. He spread my legs before he went on top of me. Then with so much possesiveness, with so much longingness. He finally went inside me. He's thrusting me fast. So fast that it hurts. But I like it. I like how agressive he is. My fingers pinned on her back.

Then he started to slow down, making me feel his pain, his sadness, his struggles, his longingness and his blazing love for me. I felt a tear escaped from my eyes. He stopped to look at me.

I cupped his cheeks, and finally said those 3 words he's wanting to hear

"I love you Harry.. I love you so much" I told him as tears continue to stream down my face.

He was surprised by what he just heard. He closed his eyes and started to cry..

"You have no idea how much I've been wanting to hear that" he said as he wipe my tears away..

"I love you so much Jennifer Lynn" he said as he kissed my forehead.

Then we hugged as he continue kissing my neck.. This is it that I've been waiting for. Finally no more hatred in my heart. He just took it all away. He's right when he said he will do everything to make me forgive him. Because he just did. he did everything to make me love him more, to make me trust him again.

Finally after 3 long years.. we made love again. And it feels like it's our first time again. He made me feel like i'm a virgin again. He started aggressive and end up being the Harry I loved.

Harry's POV

I woke up without Jennifer on my side.. I clearly remember what happened last night. We made love, then finally she told me that she still loves me. I saw her sitting at the stairs outside, she's wearing my jacket. I wear my pants and went outside.

I carefully hugged her from the back.

"Good Morning Sexy" I told her as I kissed her cheeks.

He put her hands on my arms wanting me to hug her tighter. What happened last night wasn't just a one night thing. Jennifer meant everything she said.. and I'm feeling it right now.

"Good Morning too." She said standing up and facing me

"You ripped my dress last night and I have nothing to wear" she said smiling.

"You have my jacket though." I told her. Then her smile turn to nervousness

"Fuck Harry! The event!! I bet they're looking for us." She said very tense.

She rushed inside the old house to get her phone. I followed her and I saw her reading some messages.

"They keep on calling me Harry." She said

"There's a new text from Loren, read it first"

"Hey Jen! Where are you and Harry? Were worried. The event was cancelled lastnight due to the heavy rain.. BTW Jason is here. He can't reach your phone so he came here. He's worried sick"

Jason. He's here.

Jen and I just looked at each other with narrow eyes. Were thinking what to do. On what to tell them especially to Jason. She looks nervous. But me? I'm not. Because I know exactly what to do.