CHAPTER XII

"Your body is heaven and it feels like home"

Jennifer's POV

"What are we doing here Leah?" Leah brought me into this Lingerie Shop.

"Duh Jen. Were shopping. You have to be fuckable on his birthday"

She said loud.

"Can you please tone your voice down?" I said pinching her shoulder.

"Ouch Jen. Come look at this. This definitely screams SEX" I was so embarrassed by Leah. The salesladies are looking at us grinning.

She picked this black Padded bustier with G- string panties. WTF

"That's hot. But I won't wear that. It's very stripper-ish" I told her

"And what are you gonna wear then? Hello kitty panties?" She said grinning

I rolled my eyes on her.

"I just want it to be more natural. Sexy without trying too hard"

"You're effortlessy sexy Jen! You should always know that"

I smiled at Leah. Then I saw this satin robe with a lace belt.

"This is effortlessly sexy Leah" I told her while holding the Red robe.

"Wow Jen. That looks really sexy. Simple but sexy. Very you" she smirked at me.

"I know right. How should I surprise him? What else should I do Leah?"

"Well. You have to shave. Make sure you smells so good. The rest it's all up to you. I mean.. you'll know, when you're there."

"Uhm.. Does it hurt?"

"It does! When he goes hard. But it's so good" Leah said smirking.

I laughed at her.I felt a bit scared but I really want to do this now. With Harry.

Harry's POV

I miss Jennifer. I want to be with her right now..

"Hey Harry? What are you thinking? You look so distracted" said Angelo.

Angelo is my cousin, he's the only one who knows that I'm part of a gang

"Oh. Nothing. " i lied.

"Hmm. A girl?"

I smiled at him.

"Must be love huh? Seriously Harry?"

"I'm serious. She's the one I want to be with"

"Does she know that you're a gangster?

"No"

Then we stay quiet

I don't know how long will I do this. Sooner or later, Jen needs to know.. but I don't know how.

Jennifer's POV

Today is the day..

Today is Harry's birthday. And I will make it super special.

"Hello Leah. I need you to come over. You need to help me sneak in on Harry's house and prepare"

"Okay. Sex kitten"

I giggled then hang up.

Were now on Harry's house

"Did you greet him already?"

"Nope. I acted as if I don't know."

"So how are we gonna sneak in?"

"Hm. Back door."

"What the fuck Jen. It's locked. You should have borrowed his keys."

"He'll wonder why. Oh screw this." I get a pot and break the glass door. And just like that were in.

"The things you do now Jen!! I can't beleive you did that. Sneaking in someone's house and breaking the glass door. You can be a robber. We can be partners!" Leah said jokingly

I giggled.

"Anything for Harry"

Me and leah are now preparing..

"So you should have candles here in the table. And in Harry's room." I nod at her.

"And make sure the lights are off. So he will be surprised. Oh Jen. I'm so happy for you. I have to go now. Goodluck when he goes hard"

"Thanks Leah, for helping me do all of this" I hugged her.

"Anything for my Bestfriend"

It's already night time. Harry texted me he wanted to see me. I said I'm busy with some paperworks at the office, and told him to just go home, I can sense his sad. But when he sees me, I know he'll be surprsised.

I took a bath. And like Leah said I shaved. And make sure that I smell so good. I'm now wearing the satin robe, nothing inside it but my panties. I sit in the couch, my legs on top on the table. This is it Jen

Harry's POV

I told Jen that I wanted to see her but she said she's busy. I wanted to be with her so bad. It's my birthday today and I want us to have dinner. But I think she's really busy. I decided to go home.

I was in in my motorbike when rain started to pour, making me wet.

I enter my house and turn on the lights.. and to my surprise..

"Holy mother of God" I was stunned, my mouth open. Jennifer is laying on my couch, wearing a robe. Nothing underneath, I can see her nipples visible on her Satin robe. And her legs. Oh my god

"Baby? Why are you wet already?" She said smirking.

I swallowed hard. She now stood up, walking towards me. Her fingers travelling from my chest. She's teasing me. Oh shit.

"Happy Birthday Harry!" She said smiling. She knows.

"I thought you have no idea. I didn't expect that you'll surprise me with this." I said.

She just smiled. She is about to untie her robe, then I stopped her. I know what she'll do.

"Jen. You don't have to do this really. I can wait" I told her.

"I don't wanna wait Harry. I want to feel this with you. Now."

I didn't say any word. I just kissed her hard. I want her so much. My tongue travels on her mouth and she's also doing the same. Her hands gripping my wet hair. I carry her upstairs, still not wanting  to break our kiss. I now untie her robe exposing her breasts.

"Your body is heaven Jennifer" I said. She just smiled. I lay her on the bed. She unbutton my wet shirt, and unbuckle my pants leaving only my brief. I'm now on top of her. We continue kissing while I'm caressing her breasts. I kissed her ear down to her neck to her breasts. I lick her nipples making her moan.

"Oh god Harry.. just su-sucked it." That made me grin.

I sucked her right nipple while my hand plays with her left boob. Both of her hands travelling from my back down to my ass.

I go down on her kissing her tummy down to her belly button. I slowly slipped her panties using my mouth. I also took off my briefs. I saw her bite her lips

I planted soft kisses on her legs up to his tighs. I slowly slide my legs to hers. My mouth sucking her boobs while my hands both squeezing her ass. Teasing her. Her hands gripping my hair.

"Ugh. Just fuck me Harry!" She said loud. I stop sucking her boobs and smirked at her. I looked her in the eyes then I kissed her forehead.

"No Jen. I'll make love to you"