CHAPTER XI

Ain't nobody in the world but You and I

Harry's POV

"What's the question then?" Jennifer asked frowning.

I lean closer to her, I held both of his hands.

"I wanted to ask you this question, since the day I realized I I have feelings for you, but I felt afraid" I smiled at her.

"Jennifer Lynn, Would you be my girlfriend?  A real one. No more pretendings, no more holding backs, Just you and I turning all of this into reality. Please be mine, because I love you. I love you even your stubborn, even your noisy when your drunk, even sometimes you don't listen to me. I love you whether your Grannifer or this Jennifer.

She giggled with tears in her eyes.

"Because all that matters to me now is You. And I promise to make you the happiest girl everyday. Because no one ever made me feel this way. Like you did."

She keeps on crying. And I can't help but cry too. She cupped my cheeks.

"I'm yours Harry.. all yours." She said.

I didn't say a word. I just kissed her torridly and she kisses me back too. We went inside my house not breaking the kiss. It was a passionate kiss, she's tugging my hair with her hands, while my hands on her waist.

I removed her coat exposing her bare back. My hands are now travelling from her bare back to her fine ass. I lay her on the couch. I'm rubbing my face to her jawline then planted soft kisses on her neck. I carefully unzip her dress.

When suddenly she pushed me back.

"No Harry. I'm sorry." She said looking embarrased.

I stop kissing her neck then.

"Why? What's wrong? Tell me."

"I'm still a virgin, I mean. I didn't tell you because it's really embarrasing"

My eyes widen. I want her so bad. Right now. But I love her so I should respect her.

"You just gave me a boner Jen" I joked.

"I'm really sorry Harry, This is one of the reason why Bradley left me"

"Shhh. I'm not Bradley, I will never leave you just because you're not ready for sex Jen. I can wait. I know it will be worth it." I said kissing her forehead.

"I love you so much Harry"

"I love you so much more Jen" I said hugging her really tight.

Jennifer's POV

Harry felt the same way. He loves me too. I couldn't be more happier. But I still think about yesterday, when we were about to have sex. I know he's dissapointed. I browse my phone to call Harry and tell hin I miss him when I knew that his birthday is on Monday. Omg it's already tomorrow. I should surprise him. With a gift.

I was still thinking when suddenly someone knocked. I opened it. And to my surprise.

"Good Morning Jennifuh!!" OMG it's Leah. She just came from London. Leah's my bestfriend since second grade. It's like she's the fashionista one and I'm not. She always wanted to make over me but I always decline.

I hugged her.

"Omg Leah! I missed you so damn much!"

She's looking at me from head to toe.

"What the hell happened to you?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Look at you! Your so fucking gorgeous! You've change!"

"Well, a lot has changed Leah." I told her grinning

I told Leah everything. From Bradley breaking up with me, to my plan. And to falling in Love with Harry.

"Aww Jen. I'm so happy for you. Look at you. Your glowing. He even let you get rid with those granny skirts. Wow. And you look really happy. He must have love you that much."

"Well I love him that much too"

"Ew. Your being like a romantic puppy dog"

"Oh leah. Shut up!"

Then I remember about Harry's Birthday. It's tomorrow. I should ask Leah what gift should I give him. She's an expert to this because she's been with a lot of guys. But she never been into a serious one.

"Hey Leah. Hmm. Tomorrow is Harry's Birthday. I can't think of any gift to give him. Do you have any idea?"

"I have an idea. Great, big idea" she said grinning.

"What is it?"

"Birthday Sex" she smirked at me.

My eyes widen. Leah being Leah again.

"What the? Are you serious?"

"Duh Jen? Of course I'm serious. It's about time you spread those legs and get someone inside your panties. Your fucking 30! What are you waiting for? When your vagina is already sagging and smells like shit?"

I laughed hard at Leah. She's crazy. But she has a point. I love harry so much that I'm willing to give everything. And I know I won't regret it.

I look at her smirking.

"Birthday sex it is"