CHAPTER V

Sealed it with a kiss..

Jennifer's POV

I woke up early. I am really excited for today and a bit nervous. I took a bath and start preparing. I look for the dresses that Harry and I bought yesterday at the mall.

"Hmm. What should I wear?" I said looking at the dresses. I pick this white tight skirt, sleeveless knee length with a slit. sexy but classy

The dress is super tight, and I can see my cleavage popping. I'm not used to wearing this. But like Harry said it's for a change. I put some make up and a nude lipstick. Wow. I never see myself this beautiful.

I felt so happy and confident. I then rush to the office.

I'm now at the office and I feel so nervous. I then enter the office. All eyes are on me. Its's like I'm a model strutting the hallway of our office as my runway. I never felt this good about myself

"Woah. Is that Mam Jennifer? She looks so stunning!"

"Oh her shoes are to die for"

"She's so hot. Never seen her like that"

I heard them murmuring about me and it feels really good. then I saw Bradley coming, he's with Candice, his secretary. They're flirting. I need to impress him. Him and that bitch.

I walk pass them. I saw Bradley looking so surprise. His eyes widen.

I smirked at them.

"Je- jennifer. You look gorgeous"

I smiled. "Thanks." I saw Candice rolling her eyes on me.

I enter my workplace. I can sense Bradley's staring at my ass. I bet he's drooling. Yes, my plan is working. Oh. Harry I need to call him, and tell him about this.

Harry's POV

I feel really tired. Last night was a chaos. We almost killed that guy. Well he deserve it. Finally got my salary. I've been with the gang for almost 3 years. This is my life now. I make money out of this. I still remember how I end up being a gangster

I was 30 years old then. I was jobless. My mom is suffering from cancer. And we have no money. My father left us for another woman. I hate him. One day Mom was rushed at the hospital and i don't know how to pay the bills. When I was about to go home to get some clothes I saw a guy and 3 men. These 3 men are punching the guy to death. So I decided to help the guy. After that he asked me to be a part of their gang because I'm really strong. He offered me big amount of money. I have no choice but to accept it. Eventhough i really don't want to. I had to do it for my mom. Since then I am now part of this dangerous gang. This is my life now.

*ring ring*

Jennifer's calling...

"Harry! Omg." She's screaming. She seems so happy

"God Jen. You don't need to scream. What now?"

"I'm sorry. I'm just happy. So. I'm now wearing the dress we bought. And everyone's looking at me in awe. Even Bradley! Our plan is working harry!" I'm glad to hear that.

"I told you. All you need is to trust and obey me"

"Yes. I know. So don't forget to fetch me at 8pm okay? Bye!"

She then hang up. She didn't even wait for my answer. This woman. I'm excited to see her though.

Jennifer's POV

I was at the washroom. Washing my hands when suddenly someone held my waist.

"Oh god Bradley! You scared me!"

"Sorry to scare you. Just wanna tell you that you look really beautiful Jen"

Our face our now inch closer. His hands still on my waist. Oh my. Those eyes and lips. No. I don't want him to think that after what he did to me its just okay for me. Not so soon. I want him to realized what he lost. I want him to cry asking for me to comeback. Not like this.

He is about to kiss me. I pushed him back.

"No Bradley. You broke up with me for your ego and for your secretary"

"I'm sorry Jen. I know I messed up. There is nothing going on between me and Candice"

"Oh really? That's not what I saw. Let's not fight. Were not couples anymore" woah. Can't believe i said that

"But Jen-"

I left before he say something again.

It's already 8pm. Harry's gonna fetch me. Why I am so excited

He's calling...

"Hello. I'm already here outside."

"Yes. I'm coming"

I saw Harry. He's looking at me in awe. Better than how Bradley looked at me. And he's smiling. Like he's so proud of me.

"Wow. Just wow. What did you do to my Grannifer?" He said teasingly

"Well. She's gone. This is now the hotter version of myself"

"You mean the hottest version of yourself. Your breathaking Jen. I'm proud to be your boyfriend. Technically"

I smiled. I turn around but I tripped at the stairs. Luckily Harry catch me. No he catch my booty. His hands are on my butt. He's smirking

"Wow Jen! You are blessed" he said teasingly.

I started to blush.

"Put your hands off my booty or I'm gonna punch you in your stomach!"

"Just punch me baby" he said grinning

I was about to say something again when I saw Bradley coming from the office.

"Oh god. Bradley's coming! What are we gonna do? What's the plan now? Harry!"

"Relax Jen. Let me think."

"Don't think now! He's coming already. What are we gonna say to him? What if he knew your not really my boyfriend?"

"I said I'm thinking Jen! You need to shut up. Your making me nervous too"

"Stop thinking Harry just come up with an idea now. He's already there! Harry! Har-"

I was about to finish my sentence, when he held my face and Kissed me. torridly. It was so good I didn't hesitate to kissed him back.