CHAPTER VI

Someone's falling...

Jennifer's POV

We broke the kiss. We were looking at each other. My heart is beating so fast. There's the awkward silence. Harry is about to speak when....

"Jennifer!" Its Bradley. I saw his face. He is angry. Yes.

"Bradley. I thought you went home already" I acted as if I don't know he's coming

"No. I finished some paperworks. And then I saw you kissing" He sound pissed and jealous. I saw how he looked at Harry, he's mad.

"Oh. Yeah. This is Harry btw, my boyfriend"

Bradley's eyes widen. He looked surprise. I know he will. Glad my plan is working.

"Your what?!"

"Her boyfriend" Harry said as he put his arms around my waist and pull me closer. nice move

"Oh. Your rebound guy" Bradley said grinning.

"Not really" Harry interrupted. As he kissed my cheeks and ears. The feels. I blushed. Harry is good. I saw Bradley's lip pursed. I bet right now he's pissed.

"Okay then. I have to go. See you around Jen and Harold?" He's mocking harry

"It's Harry"

"Oh yeah. Harry. I'm sorry. I have to go. You take care Jen." He grinned and then he left.

I face Harry with a questioning look on my face.

"You think it's working? I mean. Is he gonna cry and ask me to come back?"

"It's working. I can see his jealous face. But maybe not so soon. We still have to continue pretending until he begs for you to come back"

I smiled. "Thankyou Harry"

He smiled too "Uhm. About the kiss Jen. I just have to do it for you to shut up. God your stubborn. Glad Bradley saw it"

I blushed. That kiss. He's a good kisser. I wonder how many girls he had kissed.

"It's fine. I kissed you back though."

"Does that mean you like it?" He said teasingly

My face feels hot."What? No! I just did it because Bradley's coming! Don't flatter yourself"

He grinned "As you say so."

"I'm tired. Just drive me home so I can sleep and rest"

"Are you kidding me? It's only 8:30! Your life is so boring. Your doing the same thing every freaking day. Why not try to atleast enjoy? Go to bars. Dance. Drink until you get drunk. That's how you live your life Jennifer"

I rolled my eyes "I don't go to bars and I don't drink. I never get drunk. and I stop dancing a long time a go. So yeah. This is my kind of life. And I'm okay with that"

"It's not okay. You have to try to live your life Jen. I think one of the reason why Bradley left you is because your too boring. First we change how you look, now we will change how you live your life."

I don't know but there is something about how Harry said all those things that makes me wanna obey him.. Ugh.

"Okay fine. But promise me you wont let me be drunk?"

"I can't promise you that. But I'll promise you. You'll enjoy" he said so sincere.

I just smiled. "Okay let's go. Drive my porsche.."

He looked at me frowning then he started to laugh.

"What's funny? Huh?" I said. Starting to get annoyed

"Were not gonna go there driving your porsche. It's not a fancy resto Jen. It's a bar. But if you want it to be scratch again. Let's go then."

My eyes widen. "No! Okay. How can we get there huh? Your not even with your motorbike"

"I purposely didn't bring my motorbike. The last time I go there my wheels got flat. So were gonna take the subway"

"No way!"

"Yes way!" He then hold my hand and rush to the subway. Well i've got no choice

Were now at the final station of the subway. And there's a lot of people taking off. I'm about to take off when suddenly a man accidentaly pushed me making me kneeled.

Harry came rushing to me. He held the man's collar. Why is he so mad

"What the fuck? Watch your way dude!"

"Harry. No it was an accident." I said stoping him

Harry then pick me up and put his arms around me. Now I feel safe..

Harry's POV

"Harry. You shouldn't have done that. It was an accident." Jen said

"I just don't like you getting hurt like that. You almost had your head hurt. That man is a douche. I should have punch him! "

"I said it was an accident. Stop being such a gangster!"

I looked at Jen. Surprised. My eyes widen. Does she know?

"What did you said?"

"I said stop being such a gangster. Stop acting like one" but I am, Jen.

I feel so relieved. I don't want her to know. Yet. I might scared her.

"I'm sorry. Let's just forget what happen. And enjoy the night."

"I'm nervous. I mean it's my first time to go on bars like this. Like seriously my life is really boring"

"I know right! Let's go inside."

Were now inside the bar. I can see Jen uncomfortable.

I whisper "Just loosen up a bit. And enjoy. We'll enjoy" i winked at her.

Hours passed..

I looked at my watch. It's already 1am. And I'm tipsy. Jen? Where the fuck is Jennifer? Then I saw her at the dance floor. She's dancing her ass off. Oh. She's drunk. For the first time.. I just let her enjoy the night. she's so fucking sexy. And she's now coming over me.

"What the fuck? I'm dancing my ass out there and you're just sitting here? Dance with me!" Did she just cursed?

"Jen. You're drunk already. Come sit here" She did sit, but not beside me. But on my lap. Oh no. I'm weak

She's now facing me. She's looking at me with those piercing eyes and tempting lips. her hands around my neck. I just wanna kiss her

Her face is getting closer to mine. Really close. Then she just.........  throw up! She throws up on my shirt. Gross

"What the hell Jennifer Lynn! Your gross. Ugh." I carry her, like a kid and went to the CR to clean her mess. I make her sit on the sink.

"Hey Harry! Why are you so kind to me huh? Thought you're a jerk!"

She sounded so wasted. I know he thinks I'm a jerk though. I just ignored her and continue cleaning her mess.

"Fuck Bradley! He's a douche! I fucking hate him!" She started cursing. Never knew she can cursed like this.

"I know Jen. But you love him that much. Your willing to change yourself just to have him back"

That made me sad. If I were Bradley. I would never let Jennifer go. Even when she's so stubborn, even when she pissed me. And even when she wears that granny skirts.

Oh my god. I like Jennifer. No. I think I love her.