CHAPTER IV

Cat and mouse

Jennifer's POV

Harry and I are now in the mall. I can see Chanel, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Balmain and Versace. I can see lots of beautiful dresses, I just don't know if it will fit me.

"Hey Jen! Come let's look for some dresses here." We enter chanel. I saw this beautiful black dress. I kinda like it.

"NO! Your not gonna wear that. It's for older women. Here try this one"

Harry gave me this mini black dress. It was backless.

"Are you serious? I'm not gonna wear that!"

"Yes I am serious. And yes your gonna wear this. Cmon! Just give it a try"

"I said no. I don't wear dresses like that. I'm more of a conservative one" I said with pride

"Yeah! Just like my great grandma. Why are you so stubborn? You want me to help you. But your not even listening to me. How will you get Bradley back? If you want just do it yourself!" He said angrily.

I felt guilty. He's right. I don't listen to other people.

"Okay. Let me wear that! If that's what you want!"

"No. You don't understand don't you? I want you to try this. Because you want to, not because your forced to!"

"WTH Harry! It's just a dress. And why are you shouting?" I'm already pissed.

"I'm not shouting! Your the one who is shouting. Fuck jen! Your the most stubborn woman I've ever met! You don't even listen!"

"Did you just say the F word on me? Well your a jerk Harry! And your annoying"

"I won't win on this am I? Ugh. Just wear whatever you want Grannifer!"

Harry then left me. He is bipolar, sometimes he seems to care but NO. He just annoys me! Then I realized I'm the one asking him a favor. Oh Jen. I messed up.

Harry's POV

I left Jen at the store. And went to this Waffle House. She's so stubborn! I am so pissed. I'm the one helping. I just want her to look good. Well she looks good already. No. She is beautiful.

*ring ring.. caller id: Grannifer*

I answered it.

"Hello. Harry?"

I'm not answering.

"I know your there. Look. I apologized. I messed up. I should have just listen to you" wow she's apologizing huh

Still don't want to answer. I'll pissed her a bit more

"Harry! I said I apologized! Why aren't you talking to me?"

Haha. I know she'll be pissed. So I answered her

"Come here. I'm at the Waffle House" and before she speak i ended the line.

Jennifer's POV

I immediately went to that Waffle House. Not because of Harry, but because I'm hungry and I love waffles. I saw him sitting beside the window.

"Hey"

"Hey. Sit. And order what you want" He Is still cold.

"Harry. Can we just be okay?"

"We can Jen. If you promise to listen to me. I'm here to help you. You need to trust me."

"I know. That's why I'm sorry."

He smirked. Cute

"Your forgiven."

Harry and I are now okay. We are done shopping for my dresses.

"Your unfair Jen. I wasn't able to see you in those dresses"

"I wanna surprise you!" I said.

"So? When will I see the new jennifer?"

"Tomorrow. Fetch me at the office at 8pm. Bradley's gonna be there too"

"Great. Tomorrow then?"

"Yes baby"

Harry looked at me surprised. My face feel so hot. I'm surprised too

"Did you just called me baby?" He said smirking

"Uh- Uhm I'm.. You don't like it? Well technically were together so-"

"I like it..baby "

He's smiling. and I'm smiling while looking at each other. Then there's the awkward silence. I felt something different.

"Uhm Jen? Baby? I need to go. I still have work"

The way he said baby.

"Oh yes. What's your work? A member of a gang?" I Joked

"What if that's really my work?"

"Then I will make the police hunt you!" I said laughing. I know he's messing with me.

"Nah. You'll know my job tomorrow"

"Okay. Thank you for today. See you"

"See you. Bye"

Harry's POV

Jen just called me baby. It felt good. She's not really my type because she's boring, and stubborn. but I can't deny I felt happy when she's around. I have to stop thinking about her. she's not even hot. But she is. Stop it harry. I should just stick to our plan. Help her get Bradley back. She deserves to be happy.

"Harry. There you are. Meet me at the basement. Boss is already there. We will teach someone a lesson"

"Okay. I'll follow you"

Jennifer is right. I'm not messing with her this time. I'm really a member of a gang...But I don't want her to know. I don't want to scared her..