CHAPTER XLIII

A/N

To all the readers of the harrifer fanfic Till I Met You by chloeshebelweii it was deleted by someone, so she made a new username Dauntlessbella, she continued writing the new chapters there. :)

Anyway hope ya'll enjoy this chapter!!

- Jelly

Jennifer's POV

Were now preparing for our dinner tonight, I'm wearing a black tube mini dress. My hair in a bun.

"Baby, you ready?" I asked Harry

He walked towards me looked at me and smile.

"You are so beautiful. I'm so lucky.. very lucky." He said making me blush.

"I'm very lucky too. You know that. So are we gonna bring Andrea or let someone take care of her?"

"Let's bring her. It's just a dinner.. She will probably just eat all the desserts there." He said giggling.

"Okay then."

We went to the restaurant to have dinner with Gerard. I saw him sitting there already waiting for us. He stood up and gave me a kiss on the cheeks.

"Thank you for inviting me Jen.. Hi Harry." He said as they shook hands. I'm glad to see Harry being so calm and respectful towards Gerard now.

"Hi.. Thank you for coming. What happened earlier at the beach, I acted really rude to you. I apologized for that." Harry said

"Let's just forget about it. So this beautiful little girl is probably your daughter." He said leaning down to Andrea as he pinch her cheeks.

"Her name is Andrea." I told him.

"Hi Andrea. So let's take our seats now." He said as we sat, there are only four chairs, one chair beside Gerard's and the other two in front of him.

I'm about to sit beside Gerard, so Harry and Andrea could sit together but he held me in the arm.

"Sit with Andrea, I'll sit beside Gerard." He said firmly. That was really awkward, two guys sitting beside each other on a dinner table.

We take our seats and began to order.. We talk while waiting for our order.

"So.. how long you've been together?" Gerard asked.

"Our lovestory is 6 years in the making. It's not easy, but at the end it's still us." Harry said to Gerard.

"Wow.. You must have fought for it. I'm happy to see Jennifer being so happy. I mean she's one of my closest girl friend when we are in college. She's so smart that everyone's so intimadated by her. Well not me." Gerard said as she smiles to me.

I smiled to him too and looked at Harry. He looked really serious...

"Well how about you Gerard? Any girlfriends?" I asked him

He smile and shook his head.

"Never been to any serious relationship. I'm still on the search of the one." He said still looking at me.

"I think you can find her ar the right time Gerard. On the most unexpected way. Like what happened to me and Jen." Harry said as he reached for my hand, and held it.

"Right Jen?" He said.

"Yes of course.." I told him.

Then our orders came..

"Wow. That's a lot of oninos right there." Gerard said looking at Harry's meal.

"He's a sucker for onions. Like he loves it so much." I said making them laugh.