CHAPTER XXI

So honey now take me into your loving arms, kiss me under the light of a thousand stars place your head on my beating heart

I walked towards them and pull the girl's hair. I make her stand and pushed her on the wall. I can't see anyone else. I'm only focus with the girl.

"Do you wanna get cut? You don't mess with someone's fiance! You slut." I told her.

Everyone's stopping me. And pulling me away from her.

"No! I'm gonna cut this bitch!"

"Jennifer! Stop!" That's Harry. She immediately pulled me away carry me and took me out from the room.

Harry's POV

I don't know if I will laugh on what Jennifer did. I find it really cute. I put Jennifer down the chair. She looks really wasted. I made her lie on my chest. But she pulls away.

"I thought I'm the gangster Jen? You scared the hell out of that girl. Did you saw her face? She's just doing her job"

"Job? What kind of job huh? I'm just drunk Harry! I'm not fucking blind. You seemed really enjoying it"

I grin. "Cmon Jen. You're the one who insist to have this party right?"

"Yes because I trust you. What would you feel if you caught me lying on the floor with some male stripper on top of me doing a body shot?" She said facing me. She's getting teary.  Shit

"Jen please don't cry. I just did that because their all screaming for a body shot. I want all of us to enjoy. And I don't wanna embarassed the girl. I didn't even feel anything! it's just a game."

She looked at me then cried really loud like a child. Damn she's really drunk.

"Jen. Shh. Stop crying.. there are other people here. It's already 1 am."

I know she will not stop. She's stubborn. I carry her to the car and drive home. On our way home she fell asleep. Thank God

I lie her on our bed. Changed her clothes. And clean her face with a towel. I then decided to sleep. I got really tipsy too..

Jennifer's POV

I woke up because of a major headache. Ugh Hangover. Harry isn't beside me. He's probably downstairs cooking. I clearly remember what happened last night. That bitch. Harry suddenly enters the room with a breakfast tray. He's smiling at me. I didn't smiled back and decided to lie again. I'm still mad about last night.

"Good Morning baby. Breakfast in bed" he said happily.

"I'm not hungry" I said coldly.

He put the tray down and lie at the other side of the bed. he cuddled me but I didn't cuddle him back.

"I'm sorry about last night. I already explained to you and I know you remember everything"

I removed his arms around my waist.

"Yes I remember everything. Every detail"

He put his arms back again my waist. This time he tighthen the grip and lean more closer. I'm mad at him but I can't resist his morning embrace.

"I love you Jen. So much. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you today. I have a surprise for you." I can hear the excitement of his voice.

"I'm not in the mood for any surprises."

"Please baby. Get dressed. Remember the yellow dress I bought you? Please wear it today" he kissed my cheeks and went out the bed.

"I'll be waiting downstairs okay? I love you" he said before getting out of our room.