CHAPTER XVI

"We'll make it through"

Jennifer's POV

"Can you carry that Leah?" I told her while she carries my microwave

"I can Jen. I'm just worried about you. You can't cook so I guess you'll just heat and heat your food"

I rolled my eyes to her.

"Shut up Leah. I'll start to learn how to cook now. I'm gonna be living with Harry. I want to be a good wife."

"Wife? Your not even married yet Jen. You changed so much. You even forget your family for him. Are you really sure about this? About him?"

"I didn't forget my family okay? I just want to to live my own life. And yes I'm more than sure. Just help me with my stuffs okay?"

"I'm gonna kill him if he hurts you"

I look at Leah. And hugged her.

"He's not gonna hurt me okay? He will never leave me Leah. I know. He's the one. So just be happy for me okay?"

She just nods.

Harry's POV

Mr. Lopez enter my house and start to look around.

"So this is your house? This is were you'll let my daughter live?"

"There's nothing wrong with my house sir. What brought you here?" I ask politely. I don't wanna be rude.

"Leave my daughter. Name your price. How much money do you need?"

That made me pissed. But I want to stay calm.

"I don't need your money. There's no amount of money that will make me leave Jennifer. I love your daughter sir. And I will fight for her"

He glared at me.

"How about a million dollar?"

My eyes widen. That's a lot of money. I thought they're going bankcrput?

"Jennifer said your company's going bankcrupt. So why don't you just save that money instead of bribing me to leave her"

He laughed. And it's pissing me off.

"That's not true. Our company's doing fine. I just want Jennifer to marry Marc. Because the Muniz are powerful. And If our company merged. Well that will made us 10x richer. Don't you dare tell it to Jennifer"

How selfish. I can't beleive he is Jen's father.

"Really? Well you just gave me another reason to fight for her. Can't you see how happy your daughter is? Just ler her be."

"You don't need to tell me what should I do!" He said angrily.

"Please remember that your in my house. If you have nothing more to say but insult me. You may leave" there I said it.

Her father looked at me with evil glare. Then he left.

Jenifer's POV

All my stuffs are all ready. I'm gonna miss my house. But I'll be starting a new life with Harry now. I can't wait.

"Hey Jen. Will you stop smiling? You look crazy" Leah said

"Just drive Leah!" I told her. Were now at Harry's house. And I immediately went off the car.

"Harry! Were here already" He went outside. The he carried me. Then he started kissing me.

"Did you missed me?" I told him.