CHAPTER XIX

Please, just let me hold you and love you like I told you

Jennifer's POV

I woke up without Harry on my side. I looked at the side of my table. He left a yellow tulip and a letter.

"Baby, I just have to go somewhere. I made you wafflles downstairs. See you later. I love you"

That made me smile. But where did he go? I go donwstairs to eat my breakfast. Hours passed. Harry's not yet home. I tried to call him but he doesn't answer. I started to feel worried. Leah suddenly called

"Jen!!" She sounded crying

"Leah? What happened? Are you crying?"

"Jen. Harry. Something happened to him" wtf again? No

"What? How did you know? Where is he?"

"He's in the adventure park. Were both of you first dated"

"Huh? Why is he there? Why didn't he call me? Leah!!" But she hanged up.

I don't know what to think. I don't why Leah knew. But i feel so worried. I dressed up and went to the adventure park. Ugh Harry

I get more worried when I saw the Adventure Park closed. Then I saw the guard

"Excuse me? Why is this close?"

"Are you Miss Jennifer?"

I narrowed my eyes, thinking why he knew my name.

"Uhm yes. I'm sorry but I need to go inside. I'm looking for someone. And its really urgent"

He just smiled at me. Then open the gate. I rushed inside and to my surprise.. no one is around. I don't know if Leah is just putting a prank on me. Then suddenly a boy came to me holding a yellow tulip and a letter.

"This is for you Ms. Jennifer" he smiled

"For me? Why? Wait!" But he just run away.

I read the Letter.

"Getting curious Jen? Please go to the center"

It's Harry's handwriting. I don't know what he's up to. But I'm starting to get pissed and yeah I'm curious. I walk towards the main center of the adventure park. Then one by one the lights turn on.. What I saw surprised me. The center has a little stage on the center of it, there are band of musicians wearing black tuxedo. In their hands are violins. The place is surrounded by fairy lights.

Then finally Harry showed up. With bouquet of yellow tulips in his hands. He's in a white tuxedo. He looks like a prince. I never saw him that handsome. He's grinning at me. then I saw Leah his cousin Angelo. My mom and Dad. Well planned. I told myself. They're standing at the side of the stage with big smiles on their faces. My heart is beating so fast

The band started to play while Harry sings

Are you cold?

Will you let me warm you?

Are you tired?

Will you lie next to me?

Then he started to walk towards me.

Don't be scared

That I'll leave you without warning

I've never cared this much, believe me

I'll want you more by morning

You have lips

I could kiss for hours

I have time

I'm not going away

He held my hands and stared to my eyes. I started to cry and I can see him teary too.

Please, just let me hold you

And love you like I told you

Baby...

The band stops playing and he stops singing too. he kneeled. And took a box from his pocket. He started to cry.

"Jennifer Lynn.. Will you marry me? Because there's nothing I want to do but to spend the rest of my life with you"

Tears stream down my face.. I can't say any word.

"I want you to be my wife and have 12 kids with you" he said.. I giggled.

"I want us 40 years from now still together. Me still making you your favorite waffles while you make me the best coffee in the world. Still doing all the things that makes us happy. Sitting at the bench eating your favorite corndog. I want us to never stop falling in love with each other. Everyday. Jennifer. I love you. I love you more than everything."

I can't stop crying. I cupped Harry's cheeks

"Of course. I will marry you. You are a dream that I never thought will happen. Its you Harry. It's always been you. The man of my dreams.. And I will forever be thankful that I met you. I love you so much"

We kissed. Then he put the ring on my finger. Its beautiful. He lean to me and whisper.

"I quit the gang Jen. I waited months to save a lot of money before I ask you to get married. And to start a family with you. We can now live happily without you worrying of me." He then kissed my forehead and hugged me tight. Aww Harry. Finally

Leah, Angelo, Mom and Dad walk towards us. Mom hugged me and started to cry.

"Finally princess." She said hugging me tight.

Leah hugged me too. And she's getting emotional also.

"You're a great actress Leah! I really thought something bad happened to Harry! I told her as I pinched her.

"I'm so happy for you Jen!"

I saw my father hugged Harry. They seem really okay. This is what I wished for. And it's all happening now.

"Take care of her. She's precious" my dad told Harry

"I will. Your daughter is a gem." He said.

Harry's POV

Finally. I quit the gang and I just asked Jen to be my wife. I looked at her as she talks to Leah and her mom. I'll never get tired of staring at her. Most beautiful woman I've ever seen and she's now going to be my wife. I can't beleive. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. She walked towards me.

"Harry. Thank you for everything. You can just ask me to get married to you, but you did all of these efforts."

"Because I love you. You're always saying that I changed you. But you know what? Your wrong. You changed me. You made me the best version of myself. I never thought I could love someone more than anything but I did. I can't wait to marry you"

"Stop it Harry. You're making me cry again. I can't wait to get married to you too."

"Mrs. Jennifer Lynn Lopez Connick. Sounds perfect" I kissed her nose

She giggled. It doesn't just sounded perfect. It sounded meant to be.

--------

The song is Let me Stay by Harry btw. Imagine him singing this to Jennifer. OMFG.