CHAPTER XL

I'm a turn your body on cause a marathon begins with passion
and I don't wanna wait another minute

Harry's POV

She pushed me away, I narrowed my eyes as she smirked at me. She stand up from the bed and walked closer to me. Then she lean to my ear.

"Fuck me, Harry" she said with so much seductiveness. I felt chills, and it lingers through my whole body.

I want to kiss her now, but she turned around me and slowly took his bathrobe revealing her bare back. I remove all my clothes before I walk towards her. I hugged her from the back, I can feel the heat of our body being pressed together, I kissed her neck, shoulders down to her bare back right before her ass, while my hands travel from her breasts down to her navel, I slipped my hand inside her panties, and inserted one finger

"Oh God...Uhh. mmm." she moan

I bit her ear and put hard kisses on her neck, She removed my finger from her panties and kissed the tip of it.

Then she turned around to face me. We looked deeply into each others eyes. I can see the longingness within her eyes.

I cupped her cheeks and kissed her with so much passion, she kissed me back as her tongue travels my mouth. It turns me on, I carry her with her legs wrapped around my waist and pinned her in the wall, I tear her panties into half. I looked at her before I lowered myself and went inside her

"Uhh. Har.. Harry.." she moans between her heavy breaths

She gripped my hair as I went harder and faster

"Please... Do-don't stop. Uhhhh." She almost screams.

I looked at her closely

"Jennifer Lynn. Be. Quiet." I told her as I kissed her lips.

I grab her ass and squeeze it hard. I thrust faster until we hit the climax, until I made her come.

Then I went down to her. I licked her tighs up to her pussy my hands carressing her soft breats while she gripped my hair.

"Oh God.. Oh yes.. Yes Harry.. Uhhhh." She moans making me turn on.

I sucked it harder making her all wet.

"Uhh. Shit. Shit.." she moans as she breath heavily

I finished licking it and I looked at her. She's panting and all sweaty. I bit my lips. she glared at me and smirked.

"My turn. Mr. Connick." She pushed me hard on the bed and went on top of me.

Jennifer's POV

I went on top of him and rub my body to his. I put kisses on her neck down to her abs. I stopped and looked at him before I suck his little friend. I raise my eyebrows.

"No. I'm not gonna do it." I told him teasing.

"Oh cmon Jen. Stop teasing. Do me." He said

I kissed the top of his friend. And slowly I sucked it, pleasuring him.

"Hmmm. Harry.." I said as I continue sucking it

"Ohhh. fuck.."

Then I went inside him. I straddle fast. His hands on my ass. Grabbing it making me more aggressive.

"Oh yes Jen. Faster. Ohhh God..." he said.

Then finally we reach the climax.. I lay beside him. Were both panting.

Then he looked at my side and hugged me tight. I missed this. I missed him. So much.

"I love you so much Jen. So much." He said as he rested his head on my chest while I play with his hair.

"I love you so much too Harry.." I said as I felt a tear escape from my eyes.

Then fell asleep in each other arms.

Next morning...

I woke up surprise that Harry isn't at my side anymore. I wonder where is he. I wear my bathrobe and return to my room to look for Andrea. I was walking to my hotel room when I heard giggles. Andrea's giggle.

I open the door and saw Andrea in Harry's lap. Harry's feeding her pancakes. Tears stream down my face.. not because of sadness. This time because of happiness. I never knew I could see them like this. Andrea saw me and jump to give me a hug.

"Mommy!!!" She said.

"Hi baby.." I kissed her forehead.

"Mommy. Harry gave me pancakes. His name is Harry. Same with daddy." She said

That made me smile. I looked at Harry, he's smiling too. I will eventually explain to Andrea everything.

"That's good baby. Do you like him?" I asked her.

She looked at Harry then looked at me again.

"I do mommy. I love him." She said making me teary.

I saw Harry wipe his tears..

"Well. Mommy loves him too." I said

Andrea narrowed her eyes but smile eventually. I'll explain to her everything soon, slowly. Step by step.

Harry walked closer to us and carry Andrea..

"Let's play?"

"Yes. With mommy!" She said

"But me and your mom played already last night" He said looking at me smirking.

I widen my eyes and hit his shoulder.

"I'm just kidding. How about we eat first with your mommy?" He told Andrea.

Andrea nods. Harry carried her while his hands intertwined in mine.

I sat at the table with lots of pancakes. I'm about to get one but Harry stopped me. I narrowed my eyes to him.

"Cmon. I'm hungry.." I told him.

"I know..wait a minute" he said as he went outside.

Harry went inside with a plate with a cover on his hand. He place it on the table towards me.

"Special pancake for the most special woman in my life" he said making me blush.

I opened it. And to my surprise its not just a pancake. He's right. It's special. There's chocolate syrup at the top of the plate that says.

"Marry me."

He sat beside me. I looked at Andrea she's busy eating her pancakes, not minding what's happening between Harry and I. I felt tears in my eyes.

He held my hands as we both looked at each other.

"For the third time. I'm asking you to marry me Jen." He said as he get a ring inside his pocket.

"This is the ring that I bought for you, when were about to leave for Greece. I kept it. Because I know someday I'll make you wear it. And that someday is today." He said

He grab my my hand and slipped the ring on my finger.

"Wait.. i'm not yet saying yes." I told him.

"Your smile and that tears in your eyes is enough for me. I know you'll say yes."

I stand up and grabbed his hands.

"Baby, wait for us okay?" I told Andrea.

She just nods

We went inside the comfort room.

"Morning sex? But Andrea might hear your loud moans." Harry said laughing.

I pinched his arm.

"Shut up!" I told him.

I lean closer to him and kissed his lips. His hands went down my breast, about to untie my bathrobe but I stopped him.

"No." I told him as he pouted like a kid.

I looked at his eyes and gave him a big smile..

"I'll marry you Harry.. let's get married.. tomorrow"