CHAPTER XVII

Harry's POV

Its already 12 midnight and Jennifer's not yet home. I'm such an asshole. Tears started to stream down my face. I can't lose her. I started to call her but she doesn't answer. I decided to wait until 1 am. But still no Jennifer. Then I thought of Leah. Maybe she stayed there.

I rushed to my motorbike and drove to Leah's house. I knocked.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Leah said pissed.

"I'm here for Jennifer. I know she's inside Leah. I just want to talk to her."

She glared at me.

"You know where she is? She's in my kitchen. Trying to cook at 1am! She's been there for about an hour Harry! How dare you tell her that her food tastes like shit? Go home!"

"Leah please. I know i'm a total asshole for saying that. And for everything I've done to her. but Please let me talk to her. Please." I started tearing

Leah took a deep breath.

"Come in. But don't you ever make her cry again. Or I'll kill you I swear! She's in the kitchen."

"Thankyou Leah" I proceed to the kitchen and slowly peek at the glass window to see Jennifer.

She's there cooking. With lots of cooking books on the table. I felt so guilty.

"Leah? Who's that? Uhm can you come over and help me with these? I'm such a terrible cook!"

I went inside the kitchen. While Jennifer's still cooking. I hugged her from the back. Super tight. Then I started to cry.

"Jennifer. I'm sorry.. It was never my intention to hurt you. I swear. I know I've been such an asshole these past few days. I became selfish. Forgive me Jen. Please" I said still crying.

She faced me. My hands on her hips. She's crying too. I tried to wipe her tears but she pushed my hands away

"What are you doing here? Just go home Harry!"

"Jennifer... Please.." I said crying

"I hate it. I hate the way that I can never hate you Harry!"

She removed my hands on her hips and walked way. But I caught her with my hands and pull her closer to me.

"When I said that I hate the way you cooked.. it's not true okay? I love it. I love how you make an effort on cooking foods for me. Beleive me Jen. I'm just pissed that's why I said that."

"But you fucking hurt me Harry!" She said wanting to let go of my hug. But I just tighten my grip.

"I know.. Jen. I know. That's why I'm sorry. I just don't like seeing you with other guys." I started to kiss her shoulders. I can't help it I missed her so much. Then she faced me.

"Will you stop Harry? Were not yet okay!" She screams at me. Pushed me away, And went  back cooking. She turned her back to me.

"I love you Jen." I said

"I love you too" she suddenly said. She seemed surprise that she said it. that made me smile.

"I know you do." I touch her hips making her faced me

"I still love you even we fight. Harry I missed you being this close to me.I missed you so much." She said as she linger her feet on my legs. I've got fucking chills.

I looked at her lips. And kissed her hard. Her hands on the back of my head. I travel her mouth using my tongue. Then I started kissing her neck.

"Ahh. Harry. I missed this." She moaned.