CHAPTER VII

Stay with me..

Harry's POV

We are now going home. My apartment is just near so we can just walk. Jen's still drunk. Very drunk. My arms are on her waist, holding her tight.. she can't walk straight. Oh Jennifer

"And I try.. and I try.. and I tryyyyyy! I can't get no satisfaction!!" Jen started singing banging her head. She's super loud. Bystanders are looking at us pissed by her noise. But I'm just laughing. I know she enjoyed. I know she's happy.

"You need to lower your voice Jen. It's already 2am." I said to her. But she just giggled. Her laugh

"I don't fucking care!! Ohhh ohhh. Can't get no satisfaction!! Sing with me Harry! You asshole" she said really loud. And I'm just laughing. She's ghetto when she's drunk. And I love it. I love her.

Then we started singing together. Cause I try, and I try and I try and I tryy!! I can't get no. I can't get no!"

"Hey shut up both of you!" Said the voice from our back. We both turned around. Oh shit police.

"No! You shut up!" Jen shouted. Oh trouble

I grabbed Jennifer's hand. "We need to run okay?"

Then we started running really fast. Were running for our life. Then I saw an old storage where we can hide. luckily it's open.

"Harry! What the? It's so hot here!" She wont stop talking

"Jen, you need to shut up okay? Just for a minute. Were hiding here." She then started laughing. I heard the police coming so I cover Jen's mouth. I saw them passed. Then they're gone. Thank God

"We almost got caught Jen!" I looked at her. She's pouting

"Harry I wanna pee" WTH. Luckily my apartment is just one block away. Wow. We really run that fast.

"Were almost there"

Were now In my apartment. I accompany Jen to the CR.

"Just tell me when your done, so you can now rest and sleep"

She just nod.

3 minutes.. she's not yet done? Seriously?

7 minutes.. Okay what is she doing?

I knocked on the CR. "Hey Jen? Are you done already?" She didn't reply.

"Jen?" Then I heard something..

Is she.. snoring?

I open the CR. she's sleeping..

I smiled. She's so cute. how can someone not fall for her? Impossible

I then carry her upstairs. I lay her on the bed when suddenly, She pulls me over, and hug me really tight. I can feel her breathing. She puts her right leg on me. Oh my.

"Hmm. Please stay with me."

I did stay. I'm just staring at her. Her arms around me. and her head  resting on my chest. She's peacefully sleeping now.

"I had an awesome night Jennifer Lynn." I said as I playfully poked her nose.

I hugged her really tight and kissed her forehead.

A lot are going through my mind. I want to tell Jennifer that I can't help her anymore, I want to tell her that we should stop pretending..

because I want it to be real.