CHAPTER XXXVII

"Listen to your heart.."

Harry's POV

"Okay strike a pose. Great.. Bella" I said to the female model in my front.

I stayed in Greece for a year. I worked there as a photographer for different models and magazines. Then I went to different countries because of my job. Now i'm here in Milan, Italy for a magazine shoot.

I'm done shooting when the female model walk towards me and gave me a piece of paper.

"Call me." She whispers. I just smiled at her.

I've never been to any serious relationship after Jennifer and I part ways. Yes.. Jennifer. She will always be the one.. I don't know how is she or where is she now.. but I'm still waiting if destiny will work between us.

I decided to roam around Milan and went to The Duomo to feed some doves, since I came here in Milan I always visit this amazing place.. I was feeding the doves when suddenly a woman in a yellow bright dress caught my attention, she's facing backwards me. But she's familiar.. my heart skipped a bit. I can never be mistaken.. it's Jennifer..

Those legs, that ass.. that beautiful hair of her. I know it's her.

I can feel my eyes getting teary. 3 fucking years. This is the someday she told me when we part ways, the right time she keeps on telling me. This is it.. I walked towards her, to finally see her and hug her again... I'm about to go nearer her when a girl with an age of 3 walked towards her.the girl shouted "Mommy"... Jennifer hugged and kissed her.

My heart ached.. she had a kid.. she had a kid with Jason. I immediately turned around before she could see me. I hide at the post and peek on her. Her smile.. A tear escaped from my eyes. It's like the family i've been wanting to have will never happen. That all those years I hoped for Jennifer and I to be together again will never happen. It's like I waited for nothing.

Jennifer's POV

Jason died last year. His heart gave up already but we had a happy relationship.. even if it's not something romantic. we became really happy.. especially when Andrea came. Jason treated her like her own child. Before Jason died he told me to look for Harry, and he even said that one day it's still gonna be Harry and I in the end. And I'm hoping..

I decided to took a vacation in Milan after a year Jason died.. I supposed to go to Greece and look for Harry, But Andrea's visa was denied so we went to Milan instead..

It's a beautiful day, Andrea seems enjoying feeding the doves here at the Duomo. But before it became dark we decided to went back the hotel

"Mommy.." Andrea said leaning closer to me.

"Yes baby?" I told her as I caressed her hair.

"I'm hungry.." I smiled at her

"Okay we'll proceed to the buffet downstairs."

I carried her as we proceed downstairs to eat. I was looking for my phone when I remember I left it upstairs..

"Uhm excuse miss. Will you look at her for a minute. I just need to go back to my room." I told the waitress.

"Sure mam"

"Baby. Wait for mommy okay?" I said as kissed her forehead before I go back to my room.

I went inside the elevator, it stopped at the third floor, when I saw a familiar man in black shirt. My mouth opened. I know and I'm sure. That's Harry. I decided to went out the elevator and looked for him.

I rushed to look for him in the sideways of the hotel rooms. Then Finally I found him. He's facing backwards but I'm sure it's him. I felt so happy. I want to cry and hug him.. and kiss him. My heart is beating so fast.. I waited for this day to come.

"Harry?" I said with my voice almost breaking. He faced me looking surprised

Tears started to stream down my face.. He's looking at me startled.. I smiled to him wanting to hug him.. while he's just staring at me with teary eyes. I expect him to rushed to me and hug me. Or kiss me, But he's just standing there clueless of what to do. Is he mad at me?

I erased all the possible thoughts.. I want to hug him.. I was about to hug him when a girl from the room in front of Harry went out wearing a bathrobe..

"Baby..what took you so long?" He said wrapping his arms around Harry.

My heart ached. No. It's breaking. I can't moved. Harry's just looking at me with teary eyes.. while I tried my best to compose myself even deep inside I want to cry.. he has a girlfriend now. What am I thinking? it's been three years.. but he promised.

I took a deep breathe before I speak. I smiled to him as I felt tears stream down my face.

"Oh. I'm sorry.." I said as I looked at the girl and him. I turned around them and decided to walk away.

"Jennifer.. wait." Finally.. Harry said but that didn't stop me. I run to the elevator. I saw Harry coming so I immediately close the elevator before Harry came in. Then the tears I tried to hold back finally fell.

I wipe my tears away before I go to Andrea. I don't want her to see me like this. I decided to go to the balcony of the hotel to compose myself before I proceed to Andrea. I was looking at the view trying to erase everything I saw. When someone hugged me at the back.. it's Harry..

I removed his arms around me.. I faced him. Both of our eyes are wet from crying. I feel so mad at him. But do I have the right to be?

"Excuse me" I told him as I walked passed him. But he held my hand.

"Jen. What you saw.. it's not what you think. I was lonely. I was hurt when I saw with your--"

I slapped him.