CHAPTER IX

Why can't it be? Why can't it be the two of us?

Harry's POV

"Bradley never see me get dress in front of him. You're such a Pervert!" So everything is still about Bradley? She don't need to compare me to that asshole. She got me pissed.

I saw Jennifer going down the stairs, she's wearing my boxers hmm nice legs. And my white shirt. Wait. She got no bra. Holy fuck. I try not to look at her. she needs to know that I'm pissed. But she's so sexy. She walks towards me.

"Uhm.. Harry? Are you mad at me?"

I didn't look at her. I just keep on watching tv. But she sat beside me and lean closer to distract me from watching tv. Our faces our just inch closer. If only I could just kiss her. I just stared at her. She looks at me with puppy eyes. No. I'm pissed Jen. I move to the other side of the couch, still avoiding her. I see her pout.

"Hey Harry.. did I say something wrong?" YES YOU DID

I look at her. My eyes caught her boobs visible in her white shirt. Oh my.

"You might wanna cover your shirt. Maybe when you caught me staring at them, You'll tell me that Bradley never stare at your titties and I'm a pervert." That's it. I told her with serious face.

She blushed. So she covers them. Don't Jen. LOL

"So this is about what I told you? I'm just mocking you Harry! You know your not a pervert" she said

"The pervert part is okay, I know your just messing with me. But please.. don't compare me to your douchebag ex boyfriend!" I said. My voice raise. I'm really pissed. And jealous

"Oh. Wait? Don't call him a douche. Your being too much Harry"

"No Jen. Your the one being too much!"

"What the fuck is your problem Harry?" She said angrily

I can't help it anymore. I can't wait for Monday. This is it Harry.

"You don't really get it don't you? I lo-" then her phone rings. I was interrupted by her fucking caller! What a timing

Jennifer's POV

"Just a minute"

Its' Bradley.

"Hey Jen. Can we talk tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow? About what?"

"It's important. Please Jen. Let's talk."

"Okay. We'll talk tomorrow"

We both hang up.

I faced Harry, his face looks confuse.

"It's Bradley. He wanted to see me tomorrow. Kinda looks really important. So what are you trying to say? Before Bradley called."

He looked down.

"It's nothing. Just forget it. You stay here, I'll prepare our breakfast."

I nod. But I wanted to know what he was trying to tell me.

Harry's POV

I felt afraid. I know what Bradley wants. He now wants Jennifer back. I can feel it. Jen's plan worked. This could be the last time I'll be able to see Jennifer and spend time with her. I can't. Why can't it be just us? But I know he loves Bradley. Besides this is what it's all about. I even promised her that I will help her get Bradley back. And I did.

And I regret it. Because all I wanted now is for her to be mine. Then something came up in my mind.

We are now eating. I need to break this silence.

"Jen?"

"Yes Harry?"

"Please go out with me today"

"We were just together last night. You don't want to let me go, don't you?" She said jokingly.

Yes Jen. I don't want to let you go.

"I just want you to have fun. More fun like you did last night" i smiled

She smiled brightly.

"Where are you taking me then?"

"It's a surprise" i smirked at her.

This could be the last time I'll be able to spend time with her. I'm gonna make this memorable. Oh Jen. I'm gonna miss you. But I know she'll be happy with Bradley. That's what she always wanted from the very first time she asked me to be her "pretend" boyfriend. I'm glad I helped her change and be better. I just want to see her happy, even if its with Bradley and even if it means letting her go.

Jennifer's POV

Harry is acting really weird today. He was just mad earlier and now he seem really happy and excited.

"Your bipolar!" I told him giggling

"I am? Well you'll miss me being bipolar"

I frowned.

"What? Were always together. And you're always bipolar. How could I miss that?" I said smirking.

He took a deep breath then looked at me and smiled. weird

"Thank you for the dress" I told him as we were walking. He brought me this bright yellow dress as we passed by a dress store.

"You look cute in that dress. That's no chanel or gucci but please keep it"

"Of course I will Harry"

He slide his fingers on my hand. Our hands now intertwined.

"I'll make you the happiest girl today" he said smiling. My heart just skip. Does he feel the same?

"But you always make me the happiest girl" I said winking at him.

I'm still curious where are we going.

"Were almost there Jen"

My eyes widen.

"OMG Harry! Is this an Adventure Park for extreme sports? I always wanted to go here and try all the sports but I'm afraid"

"Well. You'll gonna try everything today. With me.."