CHAPTER X

"The one who makes you smile and laughs with you (your girl) The one who holds you down, I'm there for you"

Harry's POV

"Are you ready Jen?"

"Omygod Harry. This is so high. What if we fall?" I've already fallen for you Jen.

We are now at the zipline getting ready. I held Jennifer's hand.

"Were gonna do this together. If you fall, then I fall." I smirked at her.

She just giggled. And squeeze my hand tighter.

"Okay. Are you guys ready? I'll release this now" said the guy who is in charge of the zipline.

We both nod.

"Ready? In 3, 2, 1!" Then the guy release it.

"Fuuuckkk!!!! This is so fucking high!!" Jen screams. She cursed again. So she curse when she's drunk and when she's scared. Adorable

I just looked at her. She looks so happy.

"I love you Jennifer" I whispered. I know she wouldn't hear it.

She looked at my side.

"What did you said? Can't hear you!! Omygod were almost at the end of it Harry!!"

And then were done.

"That was so great. Never knew I could do that! Thanks to you" she said smiling brightly.

"My pleasure" i said.

"Cmon' Harry! Let's try other adventure courses." She then grabbed my hand.

It's almost 1 pm. We tried almost everything in the adventure park. Jennifer is so happy. This is what I wanted to see. I'm happy that she's really enjoying, but thinking that this might be our last day together breaks my heart.

"BEST DAY EVER!" she said screaming and raisng her hands.

I just laugh. She's so cute. Everytime were together, I find more reason to love her and not to let her go. But I have to.

"I bet you're hungry" she just nods.

"I want some corndog" she said pointing at the truck that sells corndog.

Were now sitting at the bench while eating. Were both tired.

"I had so much fun today Harry. It's so much fun when I'm with you" she said still eating her corndog. Be with me then Jennifer.

"But it's super tiring! My body is in pain" i said grinning

She just giggled.

"Let's get to know each other more. Let's ask each other questions. Hmm. 2 questions each" she said smiling. I don't know but it made me nervous.

"Okay. Sounds fun. So ladies first."

"Hmm. What's your work? I mean you never told me."

Now, this is why I'm nervous. I can't tell her that I'm a gangster. Not right now.

"Uhh. Well. I'm a.. Dj at a club" I lied

"You're a Dj? Why didn't you brought me there last night instead?"

"Because If I brought you there. We wouldn't enjoy as much as we did last night" I lied again.

"I see. But-" i cut her.

"Hey. I thought 2 questions each? Its my turn now." I said grinning.

"What's your favorite flower?"