CHAPTER XIII

Boy when you're with me, I'll give you a taste. Make it like you're birhtday everyday

Jennifer's POV

"Oh God.. Harry.." I moaned while gripping his hair. Harry is now inside me, thrusting me slowly while kissing my neck.

"Can.. you make it fast.. Faster.." Harry stopped.

"Hey why did you stop?"

"Jen, this is your first time. If I make it faster you'll probably get hurt"

I smiled. But I never felt this horny in my life. And i'm not yet having orgasm.

"I want to know how much you love me Harry, How much you want this. How much you want me. Don't hold back. Please" I said as I bite my lower lip.

He smiled devious. He slide her fingers on mine. Then kissed me.

"As you wish baby."

Then he started thrusting faster. Were both straddling in motion. I arched my back, Both of my hands are pinned on her back. His hands are playing with my nipples. He's being aggresive now and I like it.

"Fuck! Ahhhh" I moaned. I saw Harry smirked

He finally hit my sweet spot.

"Holy shit Harry! Don't stop please. Oh God."

His mouth sucking my boobs and giving it little bites. My hands clenching the sheets. then we finally hit the climax. Leah is right it hurts when he goes hard. But it's so fucking good.

Harry is now lying beside me hugging me tight. He planted soft kisses on my neck. I faced him. I traced his eagle tattoo on his right wrist

"This is really hot. Wait, I'm gonna take a shower first. I'm sweating!"

"The candles made us sweat. And your hotness too" he winks at me.

I just giggled.

Harry's POV

Jen walks in the shower, she turned it on. I was just staring at her while the water streams down on her beautiful body. I can't help it so I run through the shower and pulled her into a kiss. She deepen the kiss.

She wraps her legs to me. my hands are on her legs.

"I'm trying to take a shower Harry" she said giggling. I didn't answer I just kissed her neck.

"Okay. Let me do you. My turn." She said seductively

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been sure in my life, besides its your birthday" she then kissed my neck down to my abs. She lay me on the floor, she's sitting on my lap rubbing her boobs on my chest.

"Holy Jennifer!" I shouted.

Were now both straddling.. while she kisses my neck. My hands cupped her boobs. Her pounding got harder. She arched her back with full pleasure. Then we hit our climax. Our 2nd climax.

"Fuck Jen! I Love you!"

"I love you too Harry"

We finally went back to bed after we dry ourselves. Her head on my chest and I'm hugging her tight. Probably this is the best birthday I ever had.

Next morning.

Jennifer's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Harry still sleeping. I kissed his nose. I try to sit on the bed. My legs are sore from last night. I can barely move. I checked my phone.

16 missed calls from Leah. I know she's eager to know about last night.

12 missed calls from Bradley. What does he want?

5 missed calls from Daddy. Oh shit. My father never calls me unless its urgent. 5 missed calls from him? I'm dead. I rush to dress up.

"Harry! I'm gonna go okay? It's already 9:30 am. My father's gonna kill me. I should go to the office now."

Harry fluttered his eyes. And slowly get up from bed.

"Wait Jen, I'll prepafe your breakfast first"

"No baby it's okay, I'll just eat at the office. I'm super late"

He walked me through the door. He hugged me super tight.

"I'm gonna fetch you later okay?" He said.

"Yes baby, I'll wait for you" I Pecked his lips. Then drove to the office.

At the office

"Where is Jennifer?! She should be here now!! We have a meeting with our french clients at 10:30 am!!"

Shit. I heard my father. He's crazy mad now. I enter the board room. I still can't work properly. All eyes are on me. Great

"Uhmm. Good Morning. Sorry. I just had some morning errands to do"

"More important than this? What's happening to you? Your secretary told me you're not here yesterday!"

I swallowed. My father is mad at me. For the first time.

"I'm just busy with something. And I said I'm sorry. Now, can we just go back to business?" I told him with confidence. I can feel him glaring at me. I'm surprised I answered back at him.

The meeting with the clients are done. It was a good deal. I was about to enter my workplace when Bradley came to me.

"Hi Jen."

"Hi. We did talk already right Bradley?"

"Yeah Jen. And I accept it. I know I messed up. And I can see that your happy. I just want us to still be friends."

"You do? Okay then" I smiled at him.

Harry's POV

"Hey Harry! Where have you been? We will scared someone to death tonight. Get ready"

"Tonight? I can't. I have something to do" right I'm gonna fetch Jen.

"You never say you can't to this gang! Now go. Be ready. Before I smacked you"

I know what this gang can do. I clenched my fist. I'm so pissed. But I have no choice but to obey them.

Jennifer's POV

It's already 8pm. But still no text from Harry. He told me he's gonna fetch me. I waited outside the building.

8:30 pm. Where the fuck is Harry. I'm calling his phone but he doesn't answer..

It's almost 9pm. And all employees are already going home. I'm pissed but maybe he's busy. I was about to enter my car, when I saw a group of men in black bonnets, walking towards an alley. They're also with a man, he looks so weak and beaten up. I don't wanna be nosy but my guts tells me, that man needs help.

I followed this group of men, they went to the end of the alley, I found a place to hide behind some huge containers.

"So.. are you gonna tell us whose your boss?" Said the tall guy then he kick the poor man.

"I told you! I know nothing.. I'm not part of any gang"

I'm looking at the group of men, while one of then caught my attention.he's wearing a bonnet but I can see his eyes, it's blue and it's familiar.

They beat the poor man again, I felt so afraid. I decided to go when suddenly the guy who caught may attention pulls his sleeves up. Then I saw a tattoo. An eagle.  No. It can't be him. Please.

That's why his eyes are familiar. Because I know him. That guy. It's Harry..