CHAPTER VIII

The way you make me feel, You really turn me on

Jennifer's POV

I woke up as I felt someone pinching my nose. I carefully fluttered my eyes. Then I saw Harry  staring at me, smiling. I noticed my arms around him ang my right leg curled up on his leg. Oh crap. My eyes widen. What happened last night? I can't remember anything.

"Good Morning beautiful" he said smiling.

I was surprised, so I immediately get off the bed.

"What happened? Why are you lying beside me? Oh God Harry! Did we do it?" I said freaking out.

He frowned "Huh? Do what?"

"You know what I mean Harry! Did we.. uhm. Had sex?"

He looked at me in disbelief then he started laughing..

"What?! Your funny Jen. Look at your clothes. If we had sex your dress should be torn. Check your panties, see? still perfectly place under that" he pointed on my lower part then smirked. Really Harry?

"What the? Then why are you lying beside me?" I said with a bitchy tone. Then my head started to hurt. Harry walk towards me.

"Are you okay? Just sit here. You don't remember anything don't you?"

"No. I don't"

"You pulled me over then hugged me. You told me to stay with you. So I did"

"I did that? Ugh. I was so drunk last night, am I?" I feel so ashamed

"Your super drunk Jen! We even run. Because the police almost caught us."

"Wait. What? Police? Why? Did I do something? I said very nervous.

"You keep on singing Satisfaction by the Rolling Stones, and I joined you. And we are so loud. Were bangin!" he said grinning.

I feel so ashamed. Now I remember, the dancing, the drinking, the talking and the running. Last night was amazing. Me and Harry.

I looked at him. He made me so happy last night. I had so much fun than I ever had in my life. All because of this guy whom I ask to pretend as my boyfriend. No one ever made me that happy, like he did. I want to cry

"Hey Jen? Are you okay? Does your head hurts?" He said concern.

I just smiled at him. And hug him really tight. He was surprised by the gesture that I did.

"Thankyou Harry" I said hugging him tighter.

"For what?"

"For doing this. For making me a better me. For making me happy. For showing me that there is so much more to be happy about."

He hugged me back now.

"Your welcome. Jennifer Lynn" then we broke the hug

I'm now feeling really strange. I want to hug him even more. I don't know why. Then I remember Bradley. He's the reason why I'm doing all of this. He's the one I love. But... No. Maybe I'm just confused. I should keep in mind that this is all just pretending. Harry's just trying to help me, But I felt so different being with him

Harry poked me.

"Hey. Sorry to break the hug. But Jen. You stink!" He said while covering his nose. he's mocking me again

I rolled my eyes to him, but then I started to smell my hair. I do stink.

"Can I use your shower?" I said.

"You may. for the mean time you can wear my tshirt and my boxer. You don't have any clothes to wear"

"Oh yes thank you."

He then left.

Harry's POV

I left Jen to take a shower. Oh fuck She's taking a shower on my shower. 

I was wondering why she hug me that tight. like she never want me to go. Does she like me too? Should I tell her that I love her? But how about Bradley?

I scatch my head. Wth Harry. Then I finally made up my mind. I'm going to tell her on Monday. I'm gonna tell her I love her on the day of my birthday. I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. A real one.

Jennifer's POV

I am done showering. My body is wrapped on a towel. it's kinda tiny my ass can just pop anytine. My hair's still wet, I'm looking for the tshirt and boxer of Harry. I can't find it.

Harry suddenly walks in the room.

"Jen, heres the tshrt and the box-- Holy shit" He looks at me surprised. His eyes travel from my face to my body to my legs.

"I-I'm sorry Jen thought you're still in the sho- shower" he said stuttering. His eyes still fixed on my body. He's drooling

I raised my eyebrow on him.

"Hey pervy I'm gonna wear this now. Please leave me first"

He pouts. Cute

"Can I just stay here? This is my house though" he said smirking.

"Well. Do you really want to stay here? And see me get dress?" I walk towards him. I bite my lips. I want to tease him. I never did anything like this to Bradley. Maybe I'm just more comfortable with myself now. And also to Harry.

He nods smiling. Like a cute puppy dog. Haha.

"Well... its not gonna happen!!" I pushed him through the door.

"Get your ass out here Harry. Bradley never see me get dress in front of him! Your such a pervert" I said.

Harry's face changed from smiling to being serious Uh-oh why

"Okay then. Sorry If I'm a pervert and BRADLEY is not." He sounded mad. He then slammed the door.