Chapter Seven: Way Of The Master.

A/N: I wasn't gonna write this episode, but I figured why not. Enjoy!

re-edited on febuary 25th, 2021 @ 3:42pm

»»————- ✼ ————-««

CHAPTER SEVEN - WAY OF THE MASTER

𝓣𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁

WE WERE ALL RUNNING FROM A ROCK. "This way!" Theo shouted. We all got knocked down. "Watch out!" Casey warned. We all dodged it as it turned back into a monster. "You think your other fights have been tough? I'll show you tough!" The monster exclaimed.

"I've been in a lot of worst fights than this, buddy." I think to myself. Lily, Theo, and I got out our weapons as we began attacking him. The monster ended up throwing us down. "Guys!" Casey said. The monster laughed evilly as Lily, Theo, and I got up.

"He wasn't kidding about tough." Casey informed. "Our weapons didn't even scratch him." Lily stated. "That's because nothing can get through my armor!" The monster exclaimed. "I wish I still had my ice staff..." I thought. "Never mind about those brats. You're here to clear out the city. Now get to it!" Camille ordered.

"I'm all over it." The monster replied as he grew bigger. "Zord time!" Casey said as we headed into our Zords. We changed into our Megazord. "Rolling attack!" The monster exclaimed as he turned himself into a ball. "This calls for a Megazord savage spin." Lily said as we began spinning.

We ended up being thrown out of our Megazord. We were back at JKP. "Talk to me, team." RJ said. "So, then, this giant anteater—" Lily started to say. "Hedgehog." Casey interrupted.

"I thought it was an artichoke with legs." Theo stated. "The hedgehog sounds more believable, Theo." I told him. "It was a pangolin." RJ informed. "Pango — what?" Theo asked.

"A pangolin — the name means "something that rolls up." It has platelike armor that's almost impossible to break through." RJ explained. "We found that out the hard way. None of our weapons worked." Lily commented. "Listen and learn, young cheetah — I said "almost impossible." You just don't have the right weapon." RJ said.

"You mean there's something that might work?" Theo asked. "There's a legend in The Order of The Claw about a master who wielded a weapon that could break through steel. His name was Master Phant." RJ stated. "Okay, so we just call this Master Phant dude and ask him to borrow his weapon — done deal." Casey said.

"If someone came up to you and asked you to borrow your weapon with no reason, Casey, would you give it to them?" I asked.

"Deal not done. When Master Phant retired, he moved to a remote forest to live a life of solitude. No one's heard from him in years." RJ stated. "Wonder why he dropped off the grid." Theo wondered out loud. "No one knows, but he's lost all contact with the Order of the Claw." RJ explained.

"Well, the Order of the Claw is about to contact him. Come on, guys. We're gonna find Master Phant." Lily said. The four of us were in a forest. "This is ridiculous! Are we almost there?" Theo asked. "What's the matter, is the mighty jaguar getting tired?" Casey asked.

I chuckled. "No, the mighty jaguar is getting eaten alive by mighty mosquitos." Theo replied as he sat down. "Chill, T. We're almost there. Let's keep focused on our mission, okay?" Lily said. "Okay, guys. Breaktime's over. Let's go." Casey told us. "No problem there. This forest is giving me the creeps." Theo stated.

"I may not have my ice powers anymore. But I'm getting the feeling someone is watching us." I think to myself. We continued following Casey.

"Come on, guys. Let's keep going. I think we're almost there. Stick close to each other." Lily said. That's when we suddenly got attacked. "My gut was correct." I thought. We began fighting the mysterious person. There was a big gust of wind as Lily was thrown to the ground.