Chapter Six

New treatment

Snape Pov

Harry went to the connor of the room and sit down. I watch him the whole time as he went to that connor. It was always that one for two months of treatment he always went to that one. Harry was getting better but his awful mother thoughts were getting in the way now. I had a few ideas to treat him to help him understand that both Draco and Ron love him so much and are happy to be mates with him. 

They are always there for him and to help him out. Harry just needs to see that. Maybe I get Tom memory and show Harry it was not his fault. Yes Tom is still alive Harry just killed the bad part of him Dumbitor put is the whole soul in Tom to make him evil so Tom would make Harry the chosen one. Plus Tom took all of the memories from Harry aunt and uncle so he can also show that part to. 

I told this to Draco and Ron and they agree to it. They were both on our side anyway and so was James. I left the room to get Tom and a  Pensieve so we can all see. When I got back in the room with a young Tom. Harry was in Ron lap cuddling and had a blanket over him, stuff deer in his arms, and a binky in his mouth. 

Tom went over to him and Harry made grabby hands to Tom. Tom picked him up and was talking to him in a hushed tone. I got everything ready and Ron and Draco look worried for Harry but I think this will work. Everything was ready and Tom took his wand to his head and brought a long piece of memory of that awful night. 

Third Pov

They all put their heads in the bowl. Harry did freak out but Tom and Ron calm him down quick. They watch it all happen from that night. Harry watch as it all happen. Also Harry his big he just still want his binky and everything still. 

Harry looked confused but also grateful. He heard what his aunt was telling him and how much she loved him to let herself and son died in his place. Then they came back to the normal time. He went to Draco and Ron and cried on him. He felt so bad because he thought it was his fault all this time but it was not. His mother misunderstood what her sister did for her son. Tom left the room and Harry thanked him and hugged him goodbye. Snape said they should see all everything is doing now that had happened and to see them next week.

The three left and Draco was carrying Harry on his back and Ron was rolling his eyes. They all got into the car and got back to their house. They all had a relaxing day. They watch TV and played games. Harry stayed out of head space for all of it. Ron and Draco knew if he did that he would be in little space for a while. 

The two men were happy that their little mate was happier and seem to handle everything well now. They just wish they can find James so he could see Harry again and be with his true mates. Harry needed his father around and be with him. Also, the boys wanted to help Lily out and make her see that it was not Harry fault for everything and it was not Tom fault either. The true light was dark and the dark was the true light. She had to see that and understand that.