Chapter 8

I know it been a long time since I have written. I have been during with a lot of depression anxiety and stressing out about my classes for college. Its been a rough time for me. I will try to write more. 

 Dirty at bedtime. 

Big Harry Pov

I have been out of little space for most of the day. I have been flying, playing video games, doing magic and other things boys do. Right now I am in my room watching Tv. Red came in and sat right next to me. I put my head on his shoulder. 

He kissed my lips and they tasted so good. I do not remember when I had sex with dragon and Red.  Now all I am thinking about his sex sex sex and you guess it sex. I got on Ron lap and put my arms around his neck. I kissed his so good lips of his. Ron put his arms on my waist and rub his thumb in circles. I rub my tongue on his bottom lip so he will open his mouth. 

Ron final opens his mouth and we fought for the winner. Ron won and his tongue was all over my mouth and was making me moan like crazy.  I forgot how good it feels to turn on. I felt myself get so lost into it. Ron could tell and was taking and making our making out more intestine.

Draco Pov

I was wonder were where my two boys were so I went looking for them. I heard moaning when I passed Harry big room. I slowly open the door and saw them making out. Hearing Harry moan and how Ron was making him feel so good. Ron made eye contact with me and we share a look. 

It was the look of let's fuck the living daylights out of our little raven baby. I walked up behind him and rub my hand on his dick through his pants. I also started to kiss his neck. I was leaving bite marks all over his neck and all over his collarbone. 

Ron stops kissing Harry and started to kiss me. Harry started to whin and get fussy. Ron gave me a wink and I got on top of him. I took off his shirt and was pinching his nipple hearing him moan. Ron was taking off his pants and pull-ups.  He was pumping Harry six inch dick. I then starting kissing Harry as Ron was preparing Harry little cute hole. Harry was moaning was getting louder and louder.

Then Ron enter Harry and Harry cried out and Ron stop and I kissed his face to calm him down and for him to relax. After about two minutes Ron started to move again but slowly. I got up and got undress. I was pumping my own dick when Harry was looking at me and was wanting my dick. I walk up to him and he opens his pretty mouth and took all of my dick. 

It felt so good. All of us was a moaning mess. We all took our turns at Harry and at Ron. Not me because I am the dom and I will never bottom. Plus I am a Malfoy and we always get what we want and take pride in it. Harry fall asleep around midnight. We moved him to his crib in our room. Normal after we have sex he goes deep into little space to the age of a one-year-old or less.  Ron and I then started to make love for the rest of the night. It was so great and magical. We were so got up in it we forgot to wear a condom.