Chapter 23

I know its been a while since I wrote so I will write a Halloween chapter then Christmas than a new year. I am sorry for not updating

Third-person

Harry is really excited about Halloween but also nervous about it. He has been very clingy to Ron all day. Ron thought the reason he was nervous was that he had to go up to new people and ask for candy.

Ron was worry about his little boy but he was also happy that Harry and he were cuddling together. It had been a while since they did this. He had been having a lot of morning sickness and feeling tired more from being pregnant. He was six months along now and his baby bump was growing a little bigger each day.

He could not spend the time he wanted to with his little boy but Harry understood and he spends a lot of time with Remus and Sirius during the day. This pregnancy has been very hard on Ron and everyone was worry about him and know he needed bed rest and not be on his feet much. 

So right now Harry and Ron are sitting in a rocking chair rocking back and forth. It was calming Harry down. He was so nervous it was not funny. His poor baby was overworking himself. So Ron thought just cuddling and spend some mommy time will help him calm down for what is going happen tonight. Slowly he started to calm down and relax in my arms. We talked and read books until Draco came home from work. 

When Draco came home Harry was happy to see his daddy and go out tonight. Draco listens to harry talking to him as all three of them got ready for trick or treat tonight. Ron was getting his costume on and also getting harry and Draco costume. Then Draco and Harry got their costume once Ron was done and gave them their costumes. 

The picture below is their costume. Draco is Sullivan, Ron is Boo but with short red hair, Harry is Mike. 

This was Harry's favorite movie at this time and Ron and Draco thought this would be a good costume for them

This was Harry's favorite movie at this time and Ron and Draco thought this would be a good costume for them. Harry loves it so much. He was so happy and ready to go to get candy and show off to everyone. They went to Molly and Auther's house first to show them their costumes and to get candy. Molly thought it was cute. Harry wanted to behold by his grandma. Draco and Ron did not tell Harry that there was going to be a party at Borrow. Everyone they knew was going to be there with costumes then later take Harry trick or treating around the village near the Borrow. 

Molly and Harry were making snacks and candy before everyone else was coming to her house for the party. Draco nd Ron came early so they can help get everything gets set up and for Harry to spend with Molly and Auther. It had been a while since Harry has seen his family because of Ron having a lot of problems with the baby and him not wanting to leave Draco, Ron, Rumus, and Sirius. 

Harry was having fun making snacks and candy with Molly. He loves spending time making food with his granny. She would like him really let him help her with every step of the prosses that Harry likes the most. As they were making snacks and candy. Draco and Ron were using magic to make the house more Halloweeny for the party. 

Soon Ron and Draco's family showed up to the Borrow for the party. Harry was so happy to see them and went to hug them and got to behold by them. Harry was so happy and getting to be his old self. Everyone loved Harry's costumes and he loved everyone's other costumes. Also, everyone was happy for Ron and the coming baby. They ask if he was feeling good and if they have everything they need for the baby. How is Harry doing know that a baby is coming into the picture? 

Then it came time for Harry to go trick or treating in the village.   Molly, Auther, Ron, Draco, Lucius, Narcissa, Fred, and George all went to see Harry go trick or treat since some of them have not done it and to be there for Harry if he gets shy or tired. Let's just say  Harry had fun and got a lot of candy. He was growing tired as they went to the house to house. Finally, Ron said he could not walk anymore and Harry was in Lucius's arms sucking on his thumb and he was really tired. So they headed back and to the borrow to relax and Ron and Draco were going to spend the night because of Ron and Harry. It would be easy just to stay there and spend time with Ron's family.