chapter 28

One year as passed

Wedding Time

Third-person Pov

The three loves were getting ready for their big day. They keep the wedding small and only for family and close friends. Harry was getting better being in crowns with being in big mode. He was also getting better with his past. He was now seen Severus twice a week instead of three times a week. 

Harry was also in big space at least three days a week and the other times were in little space. Also liked playing with his two children in little space. Yes, Ron gave birth two twins. The second child was hiding deep in Ron's stomach. There was one boy named Alexander and Peppa. 

The three lovers each had their own room with their parents with him or godparents. Ron had the twins with him since he was still breastfeeding them since they were tenth-month-olds. Ron was also the only one that was wearing a dress. Draco was going to were wizards wedding rodes. Harry was going to wear a tux. 

All three of them were neverus about the wedding but they were ready for this. Harry was still worrying why they wanted to marry him with all his problems. But he know he loved them and they love him and that's all that matters. 

Time of the wedding

Draco was waiting for both of his brides to walk down the allie to him. Ron would be coming first with his father and then the Fred and Gorgue would carry the twins. Then Harry would come down with James and Sirius. Then all three will share vows together and then each other would kiss each other. 

Draco wear traditional wedding robes that were pale gray color with love  and wedding runes all over it in green, white, and black. These runes showed that this marrages will last forever. He let his hair down and brained it in both black, white, and pale gray ribbons in his hair. 

Then Ron walked down the allie with Arthor. Ron's dress was a fit and flare dress with a lot of gems. He also charmed his hair to be longer. He put it in a braid and then put the braid in a bun and put flowers and gems in it. He put light makeup on so it would not over power is face. 

Ron looked beautiful. He know both Draco and Harry would cry when they see him. He loved how he looked and he know he was prefect on their wedding. He also hoped that the other two looked beautiful as while. He also dress the twins in kinda matching outfits. Alexander  was in a green suit with black accents and Peppa in a green dress with a black ribbon around her waist and he hair in her ponytail. 

Draco saw Ron and he started to cry. He was so beautiful and was so glad he was marrying him. When they finally meet at the end of the allie. Draco took his hand and kiss his check. "You look so beautiful Red and so do our babies. I just hope our baby boy looks as beautiful as you and our twins," Draco said smiling to Ron.

"Thank you love and I believe he will. Now he should be coming down now," Ron said kissing Draco check. 

Both Ron and Draco looked at the door that just open to show Harry and his father and godfather. Harry was in a black tux with pale gray and white accents. Harry also had light makeup on and also had his nose ring in also. He also spike up his hair a little so it did not look as mess. 

Ron and Draco cried when they saw Harry. They knew this was hard for him and they were proud of him for doing this. Once Harry made it to him. They hugged him and kissed his checks. Then they held hands and looked at a wizard pastor. 

"Good evening everyone. We are here today to marry theses three men together. They have been through a lot in there lives. But they also seem to come back together. Lady magic blessed them to be together and everything. 

Now Draco, Ron, Harry want a traditional wedding vows. So the first one is for Draco for both Ron and Harry and so on. Now Draco repeat after me, please. 

I, Draco, take you, Ron and Harry, to be no other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us."

"Ron and Harry, I take you as my husbands, with your faults and your strengths, as I offer myself to you with my faults and my strengths. I will help you when you need help, and turn to you when I need help. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life."" the pastor said looking at Draco

"I, Draco Malfoy, take you, Ron Wesasly and Harry Potter, to be no other than yourselfs. Loving what I know of you both, trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us."

Ron and Harry, I take you as my husbands, with your faults and your strengths, as I offer myself to you with my faults and my strengths. I will help you when you need help, and turn to you when I need help. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life." Draco said looking at both Ron and Harry while holding both their hands. 

"Now Ron its your turn and repeat after me please.   

I, Ron Weasly, take you, Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy, to be no other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us."

"Harry and Draco, I take you as my husbands, with your faults and your strengths, as I offer myself to you with my faults and my strengths. I will help you when you need help, and turn to you when I need help. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life."." the pastor said looking at Ron.

"I, Ron Weasly, take you, Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy, to be no other than yourselfs. Loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us."

"Harry and Draco, I take you as my husbands, with your faults and your strengths, as I offer myself to you with my faults and my strengths. I will help you when you need help, and turn to you when I need help. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life." Ron said while tears run down his face and holding Harry and Dracos hands. Draco and Harry whipped Rons faces with their hands. 

"Now Harry its your turn to repeat after me please. 

"I, Harry Potter, take you, Draco Malfoy and Ron Weasly, to be no other than yourselfs. Loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us."

"Draco and Ron, I take you as my wife/husband, with your faults and your strengths, as I offer myself to you with my faults and my strengths. I will help you when you need help, and turn to you when I need help. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life." the pastor looking at Harry with a smile. 

"I, Harry Potter, take you, Draco Malfoy and Ron Weasly, to be no other than yourselfs. Loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us."

"Draco and Ron, I take you as my wife/husband, with your faults and your strengths, as I offer myself to you with my faults and my strengths. I will help you when you need help, and turn to you when I need help. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life." Harry said in a quiet voice while also crying. 

"Now I call you three a husband. I also call you Mr and Mr and Mr Malfoy - Weasly  and now you can kissed each other," the pastor said looking at all of them with a smile on his face. 

All three of them shared a kissed with each other. Everyone stood up and claped. They were all so happy that they all got together. Then they walked down the allie together. Then each row of people exited and went to the after party. 

Where they spent party the night away. Everyone had fun and enjoyed themself. They were all happy that the three boys got married so they are truly start their lives together at as a true family.