Chapter 24

Sorry again about not writing. I feel so bad about this. But here I am and I will update more often and maybe this will help me feel happy and myself again and maybe less stress.

Christmas day Third person

Draco and Ron were putting Harry present under the Christmas tree.  This was Harry's first real Christmas and they had something special for him. Sirius and Remus have been looking for James for the past year since Harry has been found. They found James and told him about Harry and Lily and everything else. He felt bad for what he did but he had no choice and wish to take Harry with him.

So James was going to be the biggest surprise Harry would have in his life besides having a baby anytime now. Harry had been really excited about  Christmas and what he was getting. He had been really good and a helpful little boy. Also, they got a good amount of presents for him for his first real Christmas in a long time.

They had also sharted elf on the shelf, putting a stocking on the end of their bed's posts, and wrote letters to Santa Claus and then burn them. Harry loved it all and was so happy. They also made Christmas cookies. Harry loved it all and that made Draco and Ron so happy to see him so free and happy for once. Harry also loved playing in the snow. Harry was a really happy little and slowly forgetting what had happened to him.  

Draco Pov

Now its Christmas eve and Harry as been put to bed with Ron. They were both tired and Ron was super tired and was hurting. He was due in a month and was huge. So I went to set all the gifts under the tree and made sure it looks perfect for his boys.  he also double-checks that he had two rings. I had planned to propose to both my little boys. I got them each a ring that matches them perfectly and I always wanted to marry them both when I first found out that they were my mates. Then when Harry was taken by his evil mother and I know I needed to keep him safe and the only way was to marry him and keep him away from people and family. But that was not ok either, he needs to be with people and family but the only way was marring him and having the bond stronger. 

I pick this one out for Ron

I pick this one out for Ron. He loves diamonds so when I saw this I know this was the one also I brought Molly and Ginny also so they could help me. I did not know what kind of metal he likes the most and they said rose gold. They thought this was perfect for him and know he will love it and would cry when I gave it to him and ask the question. 

Then I got this one for Harry

Then I got this one for Harry. He took forever to find the perfect one for him. It took me four months to find this one and when I saw this one and I know it was for Harry. I loves green and some diamonds but not as much as Rons but some. Harry was more simple but still as elegant as he was. His ring also had charms on them that help keeps him safe and if he wanted to stay big for a long amount of time he can.  

I keep them back in my pocks and went to bed once everything in the living room was perfect and all the gifts out under the tree

I keep them back in my pocks and went to bed once everything in the living room was perfect and all the gifts out under the tree. The cookies for Santa and milk, the on the end of the bed full of little gifts and candy.  

I went to bed and cuddle my boys. Harry was in between me and Ron. I just watch them both. They were so peaceful right now. With Harry, he was sucking on his dummy snuggling with his dragon stuffy in his snowman PJs.  Ron was on his side with his beautiful baby bump at Harry back and I could see our little one moving around in it. Ron was wearing a pair of loose botty shorts that were black with little stars on them and one of the mine shirts. 

I pulled the blanket moreover all of us and put my arm over my boys and went to sleep think of tomorrow and how it will be. Seeing Harry face when he sees his father again and sees the ring that he will give him and all the gifts he will get.