Chapter 10

Harry POV

Mommy was holding me tight to his chest. He was humming a song to me and rocking me side to side. I slowly stop crying and felt bad for what I did to daddy. Was I going to get time out now for doing that? I didn't mean to do that. I start to breath fast and mommy made me look at him and he calms me down again.

"Harbear what's wrong baby?" Mommy asked me.

"I don't want to get in trouble. I didn't mean to do this. I just wanted my mommy," I said looking down.

"Raven, you are not going to be in trouble. I knew you were going to throw a fight because mommy was not feeling good and you like to have a schedule. Just know that I love you so much ok," Daddy said and went to hug me from behind.

"Dray honey me and Har are going to the quiet room. Can you fix us our breakfast and then you can head to work. I will let you know if I do get worse ok," mommy said as me and him walk to the quiet room.

"Yes I will do that for you two." daddy said.

We get to the quiet room and mommy put me down. I walked to my treehouse that is in the room. In the treehouse, there was a little bed for me. I lay down and look at the stars that was painted on the cellaring. Mommy sat on the steps to my treehouse.

"Har you know that we love you right and we both will do anything for you right?" mommy asked me.

"Yes, mommy I know that. I love you and daddy a lot. When can we see ma and poppa?" I asked turning to mommy.

"We can do that this weekend. Its family weekend and you can see all our aunts and uncles. Also granny and papa and aunt Nichole and uncle Alec is going to be there when we have our panic," mommy said. 

"Breakfast is here Red and Raven," daddy called. I climb down and hugged him. Mommy took the food and sat on the ground. I sat on daddy lap. All three of us ate the yummy breakfast casoral. 

Then daddy got up and hugged me and kiss my forehead and did the same to mommy but on his lips. He said bye and left for work. Me and mommy played in the playroom and then watch movies and we both took a nap together. It was a good day and I can't wait to see ma, poppa, granny, and papa this weekend with all my aunts and uncles.