Chapter 27

New years eve

Third-person pov

Ron and Draco let Harry get ready by himself. They wanted Harry to have some alone time while they let everything up for the New years eve party they have every year. But this the one time that Harry is allowed to drink and dress without Ron or Draco's help. 

Ron did not really like it when Harry came out of little space because he is was very protective of him. He knew that got wild when he was out of little space. Sometimes he takes it too far and Ron gets even more worried. This is Ron's boyfriend and also a child. 

Harry was out of little space, which is very odd for him. Harry was always in little space because it made him feel safe and himself. But sometimes he wanted to be big and be like everyone else. He wanted to drink, have sex, play video games that were not meant for kids. 

Harry was looking for an outfit that was not picked by his mommy and daddy. Yes even in big space he calls Draco and Ron daddy and mommy. He still feels like that was right to call them that. He was looking for a nonlittle outfit and he knows he had some but could not find them yet. 

Harry final out one he liked. He was a little sexy but still man like a man and not so much like a girl. He found tight black skinny jeans and that have rips in the knees and thighs. Then pick a tank top. The tank top is below but the top of the tank top below that. 

Then had a blue jeans jacket on

Then had a blue jeans jacket on. Harry has loved the outfit and how it looked on him. Then he did some makeup on him to really make him really pop out. like this below.