Chapter 2

Second chapter guys!

Can you suggest me some teen TV series?

____

I cleared my throat. The two ladies looked at me.

"What is happening?" I asked,raising my eyebrows.

"Dear it's her 25th anniversary this year. She is going to throw a huge party for this aren't you?" Mom replied to my answer.

Grace nodded enthusiastically. A smile playing on her lips. "Me and John will be completing our 25 years of marriage this October. October 18th. We have decided to throw a party for this great day and make it memorable."

I smiled at her. "That's great Grace. Congrats."

"Thanks dear. We'll be throwing this party at our beach house,the place where me and John met."

John and Grace met at a party during their highschool years. The party was on a beach 3 hours away from here. They decided to buy a beach house there so that they can visit that place whenever they want. They also got married there. Now that is true love and it is so romantic ,said by non other than my mother.

"I am so excited and I have planned on doing so many things to surprise John. This is why I am here." Grace looked at me. "I have decided to relive all the moments,from the time we met to the time we are right now in. I have decided to do it with the help of a dance because for making a video I don't have a lot of pictures since John is not a big fan of pictures. So for this I need your help Clarissa."  She pleaded.

I nodded. "Sure Grace. I can help you choreograph the dance if you want and-"

"No honey,you got me wrong here. I want you to present this dance with my son." My eyes widened at the name of her son.

"But-" I started to speak.

"Listen dear, I wouldn't have asked you for this but since this is a big day for me and John and I don't know a thing about dancing,you are the perfect option. You are a perfectionist when it comes to dancing and choreographing. I have seen you and I couldn't get a better option." She pleaded with me. "Please help me in this and make our day a hundred times special."

This. Is. Not. Happening.

I bit on my bottom lip. The fact that I and her son,Jake Mason,are to perform this is a big fat no. I can't be near that asshole. "I don't kno--"

"Clary come on. This is a big chance for you and them both. People will come to appreciate your dancing skills even more and their day will get much better. John will be totally surprised." My mom pushed in. My mom always tried to push me into any completion or thing related to dance. She did this because she knew that I was a good dancer and moms always knows the best but still me and Jake no,sorry,bye.

A frown settled on my face. Grace noticed that and spoke quickly with hopeful eyes. "I'll even pay you for it."

That made me look up at her. Now that was a deal. Don't get me wrong,I am not a gold digger or something but a little extra money always helps.

But still....

"Now she is even paying you Clary. Come on girl show people who the fire is." Mom winked at me.

I cracked a smile at her. She always knew how to get to me. "Fine." I said.

Grace squealed and nearly choked me while embracing me. "Thank you soo much Clary! Now I definitely know that John will be surprised out of his brains." She laughed.

"So when do we start?" Grace asked after pulling away from her death embrace.

"You can drop by tomorrow with Jake." Mom shrugged as Grace nodded.

"What? October 18th is still 2 and a half month away. Why do we have to start so early." I don't want to see the face of that jerk so early.

"Jake isn't a big fan when it comes to dancing. So it is better if we start early." Grace said. 

Mom nodded. "Sure. While the kids prepare we can catch up like the old times." A smile already on her face.

"Oh yes definitely!" Grace said.

I zoned out after that. Me and Jake,my enemy are going to come face to face tomorrow. Ew. I don't want tomorrow to come at all. I hate that boy so much!

The ladies continued with their chit chat and I made my way to my room. I slammed the door shut and jumped on my bed,face down. It's not like I don't see him in the halls of our hell(school) but it will be completely different when we will be alone,dancing, practising,making body contact. I shudderd at that thought. Ew.  Disgusting. Puke worthy. Jake the asshole. I. Hate. Him.

__

Mom knocked on my door after what felt like hours. "Clary,baby,come on down. Dad is home and he is calling you down. It's already time for dinner."

I quickly slipped off my bed and yawned. Just laying on the bed can be  quite exhausting.

I slipped in front of my mirror,tying my already messed up black hair into a messy bun. My glowing grey eyes looked dull. This is what happens when Jake Mason is mentioned. He always made me and make me  miserable. I hate him not just because of a reason but because of reasons.

____

Ladies and gentlemen there it was,the second chapter.

What do you think happened between Jake and Clarissa?

Comment down.

:)