Chapter 9

The next day started with my mom freaking pouring a vase full of water on me.

"What the f....!" I almost screamed out loud as I got up from my damp bed in a hurry.

"Language!" Mom sternly said but her eyes showed something else. Her hazel eyes were bright with mischief and amusement.

"Jennifer!" I yelled and chased after her. She bursted out laughing and ran out of my room. We ran throughout our house. Finally I caught her. She was standing beside dad who was really trying to cook something on the stove.

I started nearing her. Her voice was deep because of the deep breaths she was taking.

"Oh my God Max! Help me." She started shouting as she tucked at Dad's shirt trying to hide behind him.

My dad was a patient and calm man and was definitely not as crazy as us. He was still trying to cook, desperately holding on to the kitchen platform.

I caught his eye. When he understood what I was trying to indicate,his grey eyes like mine got filled with mischief.

"Come on Clary. Give your mom a rest." Dad said trying to hold in a smile as he threw a protective arm across mom. Mom gave him a grateful smile. Little did she know.....

Suddenly dad reached out for his half filled glass of water on the kitchen platform and dumped it on Mom's head. Mom shrieked loudly,lightly pushing my dad. Both me and my dad roared with laughter and gave each other high fives.

"Good job dad!" I appreciated his hard work.

"Thanks daughter." He winked at mom.

"Good job my ass." Mom mumbled,furious,pouting like a little baby.

"Language!" Both me and my dad said at the same time and laughed at her reaction.

Mom huffed in annoyance. "I always knew that this father daughter bond will be the death of me."

"Aww mom,now don't be so dramatic." I chuckled and gave her a quick peck on her cheek.

She was trying really hard not to smile. "Pshh...whatever. Now go and get ready otherwise you'll be late."

And with that our morning started. I got ready,took a shower and changed into a fresh pair of clothes.

          Clarissa's outfit^^^^^

_____________________

"Clarissa!" Adam called out as he ran towards me. It was finally lunch. The only thing I looked forward to.

I waited for Adam and together we walked into the cafeteria. As usual it was fully packed. We got into the line and got our lunch, sandwiches and fruit juice.

We got to our table and sat down. Taylor and Sam were already there bickering about something. Taylor looked pissed as I took my seat in front of her,Adam sitting right beside me.

I looked at her with concern. They were arguing a lot these days.

"You okay?" I mouthed. Sam was busy on his phone,a scowl etched on his face.

She nodded slightly,taking a bite of her half finished sandwich. Suddenly her eyes zeroed to something behind me. If possible she looked more pissed than before.

"That bitch." She mumbled. Then her eyes met mine,softening slightly. At that time I knew it had something to do with Jake.

I turned slightly and looked at what Taylor was looking at. There he was,dressed in all black looking absolutely drool worthy. Jake. And I almost scoffed when I saw who he was with. Of course.

Standing right in front of him was Madison,the girl who he left me for. She was beautiful, absolutely pretty with her natural reddish orange hair tied in a high ponytail. Too bad her personality didn't match her looks. Her  personality was trash,the absolute opposite of her looks.

They seemed to be arguing about something. Madison kept on trying to touch him but he kept pulling away. I don't know why but that made me slightly happy. I rolled my eyes and turned back on my seat biting my delicious sandwich.

Taylor was still eyeing me,trying to figure my expression out. "I don't care Taylor. Don't look at me like that." I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Don't fool me bitch. I know you like the back of my hand." She raised one of her perfect eyebrows. "Just say the damn word and I'll go and finish both of them. No one has to know." I rolled my eyes at her,smiling at her words.

Did I tell you how much I love this girl.

"Chill okay. And eat your sandwich before I eat it." I eyed her sandwich. It looked more appealing than my sandwich. She immediately caught her sandwich and stuffed her face with it.

Before I can laugh at her stupidity a strong smell of perfume hit my nose. I almost coughed out loud at the strong smell. The smell was really good but the amount sprayed was too much. I looked up at the person wearing a bottle of perfume. It was Madison. She was walking by my table towards the door of the cafeteria in her pretty blue dress that hugged her perfect body perfectly. She was really beautiful,I can't disagree with that. Boys were head over heels for her just because of her body. I can't say the same about her attitude.

As she walked by she cast me an evil glare that sent chill up my spine. What's with her? Weirdo.

I sneaked a look at Jake behind me. He eyes were on me. I coughed and looked away.

"Ew..my juice now tastes like her perfume now." Taylor whined out loud. Her face had a disgusted look.

"I know right!" Adam agreed with Taylor. Both of them scowling at Madison's retreating figure. I sighed.

___________________

So.....what do you think about this Madison girl?

Do you like her or na?

Do voteeeeee! Please❤️