Chapter 32

The anniversary was coming along quickly. It was just in a few weeks time.

Our dance was going great. I taught Jake the whole dance but he wasn't the easiest when it came to dancing. He kept forgetting the steps and dropping me. Which wasn't so great. But yeah the dance was almost done.

We practiced two times a week which was sufficient enough now. So I wasn't totally freaking out about the dance.

_____________

"Adam boy!" I exclaimed when I saw Adam by his locker. He shushed me because he was talking on the phone. And he was blushing.

I looked excitedly at him when he cut off the call. "It was Kevin."

My eyes widened in excitement. "Oh my God Adam! Tell me everything."

"The date went well so he called to ask me out for a second date." He smiled.

"That's fantastic." I squeezed his arm.

"Hopefully it goes well." He said.

"Oh trust me it will. You are going to get a boyfriend this month my man." I winked at him. Adam blushed at that. "Shut up Clary, stop getting my hopes up." He pushed me playfully.

I laughed then stopped when I saw Taylor by her locker. She looked angry.

"I'll catch up with you later okay?" I said to Adam as I rushed towards my best friend.

Taylor was busy stuffing her locker with her notebooks when I reached her locker.

Her blonde hair were tied back in a high ponytail and few strands of her hair were falling over her eyes which she tried to push away angrily.

I swatted away her hand away as I removed a hair clip from my bag which was always there because I clipped my baby hair back during the dance practices. Otherwise it was very irritating.

I clipped her loose strands away neatly. She remained silent as I did so.

Then I leaned back beside her locker and raised my eyebrow asking for an explanation for her bad mood.

"Sam!" She exclaimed. Of course. Now a days it was always Sam that made her upset.

"What happened?" I asked calmly.

"He never has time for me. Sometimes it's his friends, sometimes his family and sometimes even a pathetic excuse for doing homework." She scoffed.

I sighed. "Shit Taylor. No wonder you are in a bad mood. Boys suck sometimes."

"Tell me about it." She scoffed. "I just want a night out without Sam and his pathetic excuses." She said as she closed her locker.

"I think that I have just the idea for that." We turned around to see Jake standing there with his phone in his hand.

We gave him confused glances.

"So there is this party" At the mention of a party his eyes came to mine. I bit my lip and looked away. "A pass out student is throwing a party at his place tonight. You both in?" He asked as he put his phone back in his pocket.

I looked at Taylor and saw her looking at me. We both raised eyebrows at each other at the same time.

"Hell yeah, we are so in." Taylor exclaimed and I grinned at her enthusiasm.

_________________

"Taylor just pick something already." I whined as I closed my phone for the 100th time that evening.

Taylor was over at my place looking for something to wear at the party because she claimed she didn't have anything good enough at her place.

I was already dressed and was lying on my bed for the past hour going through my phone while Taylor destroyed my closet.

I was wearing a black tank top with light washed ripped jeans. Totally casual.

^^^^ Clarissa's outfit

I don't know what the hell Taylor was looking for. Jake was going to pick us in half an hour and the queen wasn't ready herself.

"Got it!" Taylor exclaimed as she threw herself over me.

I gasped at the impact rolling my eyes at her behaviour then straightened myself to look at her properly.

I gave her a look.

"What? I want to be extra tonight. Is there a problem?" She asked as she ramp walked down my room.

"Your wish girl. But remember this is a casual high school party." I reminded her.

She shrugged my words off, flaunting her body in front of the mirror. I rolled my eyes and laid back on my bed.

Taylor's outfit^^^^^

Taylor fixed her hair and makeup and finally we both were ready.

My phone pinged showing a message from Jake that he was here.

"Ugh finally." I got up from my bed and tugged Taylor away from the mirror.

I swear this girl was obsessed with herself.

"Hi." I greeted Jake with a kiss as Taylor shuffled in the back seat, closing the door behind her.

"Hey." He smiled as he started his car. "You girls look amazing."

I smiled at Jake's comment but Taylor just groaned in the back seat.

"Oh shut up Jake with your stupid mushy comments. I just want to get a drink or a million till my brain stops overthinking."

I rolled my eyes at her remark.

This girl.

We pulled up at the party. There were cars lined up in front of the giant mansion of a house.

We walked in. My hand in Jake's. Taylor just excused herself to the kitchen where she could find herself a drink.

I tried following her but she was nowhere in sight in just seconds.

I already knew that it was going to be a long night.

But didn't even had an idea how long.

___________________

Clarissa's outfit or Taylor's outfit?

Vote and comment!