two

Six years has passed since that incident. Next thing I know, I already accepted it but I still wished it didn't happen at all.

I took the train early in the morning so I can catch up for lunch. There were already many people because of errands, work, school and others. It's Friday 'ya know.

The train stopped and more people filled in. Somehow, a scent came through my nose. Wait, did I just smell a perfume?? A freaking perfume?? How is that possible? Damn, I haven't smelled it for how many years. I don't know what's exactly happening but I have to find where it is coming from. Maybe, just maybe, my disorder is getting better.

Because of the strong scent, I knew that it was coming from my right side. I waited for the train to stop and found the right time to start walking towards it. I can sense that it is getting closer... and closer until I realized that I'm already outside the train.

Should I keep following it? I glanced at my watch and dang, it's already 11:02 am. I still need to take the train and get off after the next stop.

"Phew," I sighed. I needed to go home first. My aunt is waiting for me right at this moment.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to follow where that perfume smell is coming from. I immediately went back to the train. Thank goodness, I entered inside just before the doors would close.

Fifteen minutes had passed and it's about time to get off. Finally, I got to stay here for a little while to finish my last year as a senior.

I took a cab and told the driver the address. After a few minutes, I arrived.

I knocked two times.

"Miyu, you're here!" My aunt welcomed me as she opened the door.

As I entered inside, there were so many decorations in the living room. To my surprise, even a cake is on the table.

"Woah," I gasped. It wasn't like it was a grand event or anything. I'm just gonna stay here for a year for my studies. "What's all this about?"

"It's a welcoming party." She said. "What do you think? Do you like it?"

A party, huh? Well, I'm not really fond of parties.

"It's beautiful--I mean great. I appreciate it, thanks!" I answered, uncertain of what to say.

I'm hungry and thirsty. And so, I sat and began eating.

After eating, my aunt assissted me to my room and helped me in putting my clothes in the cabinet.

"How are you, dear? What grade are you in already? You're already grown up!" She exclaimed.

"I'm doing fine, auntie! I'm already in my last year of being a senior." I answered. I paused for a moment and continued to speak. "I missed being here."

"Really? I still remember when you were a kid, you used to go to the garden with me. You liked the smell of the blooming flowers and would make me buy for you." She said.

I smiled at the thought of it. It's a beautiful memory that I would not forget.

After I fixed my things, my aunt told me to rest.

"Oh, have you told your parents about it?" She asked before she could leave.

"No, they don't know." I said. I don't want to make my parents worry so I kept it from them for six years.

However, before I could take a nap, the scent of that perfume from the train still lingered.

Who are you? How come I can smell your scent?

--

A/N: junkyu will appear in the next chap i think djdjjd