thirteen

Why is he here?

He gave me the baking soda. I got to admit that I was slightly flattered.

"Umm, thanks." I uttered.

He poked me in the forehead. "Next time, bring a platform so you can reach it."

Was that supposed to help me or to offend me? Argh, Kim Junkyu! This guy, really.

I went to the counter and found Yuna there.

"Have you seen Junkyu?" She asked. "He said that he needs to get something and it'll just take a minute. But he's not here yet."

Don't even mention his name. I'm getting annoyed.

"I didn't see him," I lied.

After we paid, Junkyu suddenly appeared.

"I'll bring these to home." He said and took the plastic bag we are holding.

"Okay," I said. "I'll go home now."

"Bye!" Junkyu said.

"Goodbye! Keep safe!" Yuna waved.

"What about you? How will you go home?" I asked Yuna.

"I'll accompany her." Junkyu said.

"Okay, bye!"

🐨

I went inside the house and found uncle sitting there in the living room.

"Are you really Miyu? I haven't seen you for years! You're so tall now! You're even taller than me!" He shrieked.

"Long time no see, uncle!" I said.

"Are you already hungry? Let's eat first!"

As I was eating, he asked me many questions. He even asked if I already have a boyfriend. As if someone would like me.

"That's right. I'm not allowing you to have a boyfriend. You should prioritize your studies!" He seriously said but he smiled afterwards. "I'm just joking! You can have a boyfriend as long as you're not neglecting your studies. Your aunt and I were in a relationship since high school. We prioritized both and so, you can do it, too!"

"Stop it, you're a bad influence! What if tomorrow Miyu gets a boyfriend already?" Auntie asked.

"Then, that's great." He said but auntie spanked him. "Hey, that hurts!"

I just laughed at them. They're so cute.

After that, I went to my room and rested.

So much has happened today--not to me, but to Yuna and Junkyu, to be exact. I think that these two are already developing feelings with each other and it's all thanks to me. I'm really a supportive friend.

I saw a new side of Junkyu. He can be sweet at times. He even helped me in getting the baking soda. Okay, I'll approve him for my bestfriend!

I just don't get it why Junkyu poked me in my forehead. Oh, damn! I get it now! He's being annoying to other girls but if he likes someone, he's good to her!