thirty five

When the period finally ended, I went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. The foundation made my face pale. I think I had put too much. Should I remove it... okay, maybe I should. And as for the lip tint, I made it lighter.

I sighed as I went back to our classroom. I shouldn't have tried putting make up. I'm having regrets again.

"Oh? You removed it?" Junkyu said, staring at me.

"Why do you even care?" I rolled my eyes. I don't like how he's giving me attention because of it. It was an epic fail and I wished I could bury myself as of this moment.

"I told you. You look more pretty without make up!" He smiled.

Here he goes again with his sweet words. And that smile... ugh, I'm not going to fall for it!

"Yeah, whatever." I said, trying to be calm.

"Did you remove it because of what Hyunsuk said?"

"Huh?"

"Truthfully speaking, what do you most likely prefer? Her look with make up or without it?" Junkyu asked.

"Of course, without make up." Hyunsuk answered.

I looked at him in disbelief. Does he think I like Hyunsuk? That was months ago.

"Why? Did I say something wrong?" Junkyu wondered.

How can he be slow witted? I'm pretty sure that I was obvious that I like him. I mean, how did Noa know if I'm not? And besides, I'm not good at hiding my feelings.

🐨

Confused as to what I'm supposed to do, I went beside Noa to seek for advice. He's the only one who I can share my sentiments.

"I can't really handle this anymore. I know I'm not supposed to like Junkyu, but I'm liking him even more." I started, putting my hand on my forehead.

"Then, like him." Noa said. "By the way, did I heard earlier that you put make up on?"

How did that news reach him? Seriously, why is he mentioning that?

"Don't remind me of that again or else I'm gonna flick your forehead. I'm already embarrassed as it is." I sighed. "I'm here to ask for advice because I want to stop this damn feelings for Junkyu."

"Why?"

"First, it didn't seem like he felt the same. Second, he confuse me and he makes me feel for the wrong reasons. I don't even know if he truly mean what he's saying or he's just a sweet talker to girls around him. Third... I don't want to get hurt in the end." I admitted.

I didn't thought that liking someone is this difficult.

"If you want to stop liking him, why don't you distance yourself from him?"

Hmm... it seemed like a good idea.