thirty eight

We were quiet as we walked out of the library. Hyunsuk went to the other way because their club has a meeting. That means Junkyu and I were left. This time, I can already start to distance myself from him.

"You haven't answered my question yet." Junkyu said.

I didn't reply. I just walked ahead of him, but he caught up. "Why are you in a rush? The bell didn't ring yet."

I stopped for a moment and looked at him.

"Don't talk to me for a while. I'm begging you." I demanded.

"Okay, but answer the question I asked in the library first."

"After that, do as I say, alright?" I said. "What question?"

"Do you like Hyunsuk or not?"

"I don't." I answered. "Are you okay now?"

"Yeah," He muttered.

"What?"

"I've got to stop talking to you for a while since you told me to." He smiled and gave me a wink.

When we reached our classroom, I can't help, but think about what Junkyu asked. Just why would he ask that?

"Yah! Did you ask that to blackmail me or what?" I said to Junkyu. "Just so you know, he's not the person that I like."

He shook his head and didn't answer.

"Stop ignoring me. You can talk to me now." I muttered.

I already regret telling him not to talk to me. It's frustrating when some things don't seem to be clear to me. If he could just clarify things so that, I wouldn't assume things.

Afterwards, we received a notice that our teacher can't come to our class because he needs to be interviewed by some accreditors. And so, we decided to go home now. But as for Junkyu and I, we waited for Hyunsuk for a few minutes.

When Hyunsuk arrived, he suddenly went to us excitedly and pulled me into a hug. After that, I looked at Junkyu and was about to glare at him to shut him up if he were to tease me. Instead, he looked kind of jealous? Argh, I don't know.

"My proposed theme and activities for our club event got chosen!" Hyunsuk exclaimed.

"Wow, I'm so happy for you!" I said.

"It's the first time that mine got chosen. I really thought hard for this last night." He said.

"Congrats, dude!" Junkyu said.

"Thanks!" Hyunsuk smiled. "Sorry for making you wait. I need to go back to our meeting. We still have to plan our preparations."

"It's okay. I hope that your club event will be successful." I said reassuringly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked Junkyu when Hyunsuk already left.

"So, you don't have any idea?"

"Idea about what?" I asked, confused.

"Never mind. You're too slow."

---

a/n: sorry for the super slow update >< writing this chap took a long time because of some issues(i'm busy nowadays + treasure 13's debut keeps on getting postponed hdhdh) i really miss junkyu and treasure 13 a lot ㅠㅠ