twenty seven

We have a quiz today in Philosophy. It's the first period in the afternoon and I just started reviewing in our lunch break. I swear to God, I always end up regretting because of cramming.

The test papers were passed and here I am, thinking about my score. Maybe I should think first how I'd be able to answer these questions.

"It aims to answer the concept of permanence versus change."

It's just the first question but it's already difficult! But I think I've come across this in my notebook. How come I forgot it??

"Yuna," I whispered. "What's the answer in number one?"

"I don't know." She shrugged.

Damn it.

Thankfully, there are some questions that I know the answer or else I'll be doomed.

Would it be okay with Junkyu if I ask him?

"Junkyu," I whispered but he didn't hear so I whispered once again. "Junkyu."

He turned his head lightly. I showed him my pointing finger which is a signal for him to say the answer for number one.

He raised his test paper for me to see. What the heck, I just asked for number one. He's literally showing all of his answers! What if our teacher suddenly saw what he is doing?

I immediately wrote the answers that I need. Our teacher began to roam around so I kicked his chair for him to put down his test paper.

"What was that noise?" Our teacher asked as she looked at every corner. But after that, she started roaming around again.

Phew, that was close.

Our quiz ended so soon. It has been a long time since I last cheated. I swear I don't want to do this again. It's making me nervous.

It's already our dismissal. As soon as our teacher exited the room, I immediately hit Junkyu in his arm.

"Hey, what was that for?" He groaned.

"You were too obvious." I said. "I just need the answer for number one! Why did you show the whole thing?"

"Are you sure that you just need the answer for number one?" He smirked.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes. Okay, I admit that I also needed the answer for number 5, 7 and 13.

I was startled when he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Obviously, I grabbed your wrist." He said. "Let's go."

---

a/n: i updated coz it's jihoon's birthday :>