eighteen

For the first time, I woke up in the midst of my sleep and it was just 3 am! There was nothing else for me to do at this hour but to think.

It really bothers me. That scent... it was Junkyu all along. I can now conclude that he was also that guy from the train.

Ever since I knew that it was him, I was able to smell the scent whenever he's near--even if it's not 11 am. The scent is so addicting. Damn, it drives me crazy!

Is there a possible reason why I can smell his scent even though I have anosmia?

🐨

When I entered the room, the class were whispering to each other.

"What are you whispering about?" I asked one of my classmate.

"Yuna and Junkyu broke up!" She said.

Wait, what?!

Our teacher in general mathematics arrived and gave us an activity. If we are already finished answering, we need to fall in line and let our notebook be signed.

I fell in line and it was a coincidence that Junkyu was in front of me. His scent smells like heaven! And so, I leaned forward.

Junkyu looked behind. The moment he saw me, he started laughing. "What were you doing?"

"I was... umm..."

"Were you dozing off?" He asked.

"Yes! I... slept quite late last night." I lied.

"Go to clinic, you sleepy head." He said and poked me in the forehead.

The next period is physical education. We needed to pick a partner for our first dance activity.

"Be my partner." Junkyu said frankly.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked, just making sure.

"Yes, I'm talking to you."  He said.

Of course, it would be awkward if he asked Yuna to be his partner. They broke up already.

But isn't it more awkward that he asked me, who is Yuna's bestfriend, to be his partner?

"First, face your partner. Girls' left arm will generally be placed on her partner's shoulder. On the other hand, boys' right hand should be put in his partner's waist." Our teacher said.

Junkyu's hand gently pressed on my waist, drawing me close to him. My cheeks blushed by his sudden actions.

Fuck, I can smell his perfume on his neck.

"Movements should be slow and smooth, and you need not move very much." Our teacher added.

Our faces were just a few inches apart. We weren't saying anything and just followed the instructions.

After that, I invited Yuna to eat with me in the cafeteria but she ignored me.

Gosh, it's because of the dance activity!