thirty one

"Good morning, class!" Our teacher greeted.

It's just the first period but here I am, lost in my thoughts. No matter what I do, I can't really seem to focus.

i've been losing sleep for far too long
sinking in the deep of right and wrong
baby, i'll be better, better, better for you

His sweet voice lingered in my mind. My first crush when I was in middle school had a sweet voice, too. He even know how to play various instruments. His name was Yedam. Well, I really have a thing for boys who are good at singing.

"Miyu," Someone poked me on my shoulder. I turned to see who it was and it turned out to be Yuna.

"What?" I asked.

I thought she wanted to tell something to me but I realized that all of my classmates were staring at me.

"Stand up." Our teacher commanded. Oh no! Will I get punished for not paying attention to class? "Repeat the last question I said."

Argh! I don't know what to say! I swear I wanted to disappear right now! Their eyes were all focused on me.

"Get out!"

"Pardon ma'am?" I asked, making sure that she said the right thing.

"I said get out! If you don't want to listen to my discussion, then don't enter my class." She furiously said.

I got out of the room just before she could say something again.

Damn, that was so embarrassing! I'm already in my last year of being a senior but I was kicked out of the classroom! I mean, that case just happens to those who are in middle school and younger.

I hate myself for being easily distracted!!

But then, I saw Junkyu who just went out of the room and walked towards me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was kicked out." He reasoned.

"What happened??"

"Don't be surprised, okay?" He said seriously. I wonder why. "I was kicked out because I'm handsome."

I looked at him in disbelief. "This isn't the time to be joking, Kim Junkyu."

"Sorry, I just want to lighten your mood. I guess it wasn't helpful." He muttered. "I wasn't really kicked out. I told our teacher that my stomach was aching and I asked for permission to go to the bathroom." He said.

"Huh? Then, why are you here?"

"I thought that you would be lonely outside so, I decided to join you here."

I'm not gonna lie, it made me blush. He even made jokes to make me feel better.

Next thing I know, the bell rang and it was already our dismissal.