four

I was beginning to worry. What am I suppose to do if I fail to attend the class today? Will I get called by the principal? Oh no, that shouldn't happen!

That's why, I tried my best to ask someone.

"Excuse me, ma'am. May I know where's the room of grade 12, section silver?"

"Are you in that class?" She asked and I nodded. "If that's the case, then let's go together! I will be your teacher."

Thank goodness! Out of all these people, it was my teacher. What a relief.

When we reached the room, I immediately sat at a vacant seat. There were five rows and I was in the third row. I just hope I'll have a good relationship with my classmates.

"Good morning class!" Our teacher said in a loud and clear voice so that the ones at the back can also hear.

"Good morning, ma'am!" We all greeted back in unison.

"I'm Ms. Jung and I'll be your Philosophy teacher." She said. And then, she gave a short description about herself and told us some of her experiences.

After that, she gave us the time to get to know each other. It's not like going to the front and saying things about yourself because she thought that we might feel pressured. It's our first day, after all. Just a simple talk with your seatmate and all.

"Hi, I'm Yuna. You are?" My seatmate started a conversation.

"My name is Miyu." I answered. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too!" She said as she gave me an eyesmile. She seems nice and I can tell that she's pretty.

I watched her as she befriended some of our classmates. She even tapped the shoulder of the boy who's sitted in front of me.

"Hi! What's your name?" She asked.

"I'm Junkyu!" The latter replied.

"Nice to meet you, Junkyu! I'm Yuna." She said and they shook hands.

That boy then turned his head to me.

"Are you new here?" He asked. "I think I haven't seen you before."

Why does he ask like he know almost all of the students here? But I think this school has a high population though. However, this is just for high school.

"What are you thinking?"

"Ah, no--nothing," I stammered. "Yes, I'm new here."

"I knew it! Hope we get along well!" He said, smiling.

After a few seconds, someone went in front of me and talked to Junkyu. He seems familiar.

Hyunsuk?

We had an eyecontact but I immediately turned away.

"Oh you--" He paused for a moment, pointing his finger at me. "You're my classmate!"

I nodded slowly.

Hyunsuk was about to say something when our next teacher arrived.

"Good morning!" He greeted.

"Good morning, sir!"

"For this day, I'll be announcing your partner. This will be for the activities for the whole semester."

He didn't even introduced his name. I thought.

After a while, my name was called.

"Yoon Miyu and Kim Junkyu."

He immediately turned to me and winked. What was that?