eleven

Hyunsuk entered the room and his hair color became blonde. He's even wearing a mustard yellow jacket.

"Good morning!" He greeted.

"Waaa! I thought he was a large fries. A large, talking fries to be exact." Junkyu remarked.

"What if a large fries really appeared in front of you and said hello?" I said sarcastically.

"I would say... pleasure to eat you."

Okay, whatever.

Chemistry was our first subject for today. He wrote the course outline in the board and we copied it in our notebook.

"Go to your pairs and discuss about the activity for tomorrow." He commanded. "You'll be doing an experiment called dancing spaghetti."

I was amazed. For me, experiments are fun and not boring unlike discussions.

"I can't wait to see a dancing spaghetti!" Junkyu excitingly said as he sat beside me.

"Don't take it literally." I said.

"But it's called dancing spaghetti. Then, it will dance for sure."

I just facepalmed. He's probably 18 years old but his mental age is that of an 8 year old. "Who'll bring the materials?"

"Yeah, who'll bring it?" He asked. Tch, he just repeated what I said.

"We need a vinegar, baking soda, water and spaghetti."

"Why won't we buy it together after dismissal? There is a hypermarket near the school." He suggested.

I thought about it. Right, it will be more convenient if we buy together and besides I don't know where the hypermarket is.

"Okay," I nodded in agreement.

We went back to our original seats when our teacher came in. She was the one who was absent yesterday. She will be teaching general mathematics.

After that long discussion, it was already recess time.

Yuna accompanied me to the cafeteria and we fell in line. There were more students yesterday compared today.

As of today, I ordered soup.

"I'll tell you a good news," I said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I asked one of Junkyu's friends. He told me that Junkyu has no girlfriend."

"Really?" She was astonished, her eyes sparkling.

I nodded.

"Junkyu is your partner in chemistry, right? I wish I could exchange partners with you." She pouted.

"Yeah, we'll be buying materials later this afternoon." I said.

"Oh my! Can I come with you?" She asked. "Please?"

"Alright," I replied.

"Thank you, Miyu!" She then hugged me.