six

I never felt this confused. Although I followed the scent again but two minutes later, I can no longer smell it. Did he went farther away? Is he or she also a student here?

Argh, I don't know.

Disappointed, I went back to our classroom. Someone was at my seat and was talking to Junkyu. He seems like one of the boys who are with Junkyu earlier.

I tapped his shoulder and he was startled. He immediately got up and went to his original seat.

"He's Noa." Junkyu stated.

"Noa?" I asked, clarifying what he had said.

"Yeah, the one who's in your seat a while ago." He said.

Well, that Noa guy looks a bit like Japanese. I do think that he is a Japanese--am I mistaken?

"He's a Japanese guy."

Woah, I got goosebumps. Does he know what's in my mind? Should I refrain from thinking unnecessary things?

"Do you perhaps read minds??" I asked because of curiosity.

"Of course... not, you silly!" He let out a laugh. Here he goes again with his laugh. "How come you thought of that?"

"It's because you answered the question in my mind. It was just a coincidence. Sorry." I said, feeling embarrassed. Why do I often feel embarrassed these days? I hope he doesn't see me as a weird person.

"You're cute!" He pinched my cheeks.

So, he's really gonna act like he didn't leave me in the cafeteria? Tch.

Minutes has passed and our next teacher didn't show up. I guess this is a vacant time.

A guy suddenly appeared in front of me. It was Hyunsuk.

"Hey," He uttered. "Did you go to the cafeteria? You didn't get lost or something?"

"I did not. Someone accompanied me." I said.

"Who?" He asked. I pointed towards Junkyu. "Junkyu? We're in the same table in the cafeteria. How come I haven't seen you?"

"That's because he left me when we were already there." I said, emphasizing the word 'left'.

"Eng? Me?" Junkyu said in disbelief.

"Yes, you."

You'll really gonna deny it, huh?

"I did'nt--" He placed his hand to cover his mouth, shocked. Is he really shocked or just pretending that he's shocked? Tch. "Sorry, I forgot!"

"Yah! Why did you do that?" Hyunsuk said and spanked him in the shoulder.

Junkyu had the same shocking expression, but this time, not covering his mouth. He spanked Hyunsuk, too. And they spanked each other at the same time. Why do I feel like I'm watching two fourth graders fight? So childish.

If the teacher didn't come in, I really think they won't stop spanking each other.

He is our research teacher. Like Ms. Jung, our philosophy teacher, he also gave a short description of him and told some of his experiences.

Without even realizing it, the bell rang and it's already dismissal.