fifteen

Philosophy time was our first period. Our teacher told us to take notes first and then, he will discuss it later. Yuna transferred to the seat in front because she can't see it clearly.

After I finished taking notes, I started spinning my pen. It was a hobby of mine whenever I'm bored.

Junkyu turned his head towards me and saw what I was doing.

"That's so cool! I already like you!" He exclaimed.

"Don't like me. You're not my type." I scoffed.

He has to like Yuna, not me.

"I didn't mean it like that. Besides, why would I like you?" He said. "You like Hyunsuk, right?"

"What?!" My eyes got bigger and covered his mouth. "No, I don't!"

He removed my hand from his mouth and grinned. "Really?"

Yuna went back to her seat and I didn't talk to Junkyu after that.

🐨

It was recess time. I just realized that Yuna was no longer beside me. Where did she go?

When I entered the cafeteria, the first thing I saw was Yuna and Junkyu eating together. Woah, Yuna's on the move, I see.

"Can I sit here with you?" Someone asked. I looked at my right and it was Hyunsuk.

I nodded. "You didn't sit with Junkyu."

"And you didn't sit with Yuna." He replied.

We both laughed after that.

"Well, he is having a great time with her so I didn't want to spoil the fun. He said. "I just hope that this time, it won't be like his past relationships."

"So, Junkyu didn't just have one girlfriend before?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was like more than five."

I gasped. Is he like... a playboy or something?

"But it's not like he wasn't serious with his past relationships. He's not the type to be the first one to break up. It's the girls." He sighed. "What to do with Junkyu?"

I started to think. Maybe they broke up with him because of his childish attitude?

I looked at Yuna and Junkyu, they finished eating and were already talking.

Yuna and I had an eye contact. She whispered something to Junkyu and he nodded. She stood up and went towards my table.

"Miyu, let's go back to the room!" She said and then, turned to Hyunsuk. "Is it okay if we'll go now?"

Hyunsuk nodded in agreement. "Yeah, sure. She's your friend after all."

After Yuna and I went farther away, I hit her lightly with my elbow. "Hmm, what did I just see? Spill!"

"I told him." She said, slipping her arm through mine as we walked through the hallway. "That I like him."