nine

At last, class hours has come to an end. I was eager to go home but I forgot where's the parking lot.

I just stood there, trying to remember the directions from this morning. It was just today. How come I forgot it easily? Argh, it was so frustrating!

"Need help?"

I looked in front of me and it was Hyunsuk, riding his bike. I didn't have a choice but to tell him because I really want to go home right at this moment.

"I forgot where's the parking lot." I truthfully said.

"Hop on. I'll take you there." He offered.

H-hop on? I got to admit that I was quite nervous because this is my first time riding someone's bike.

I sat at the extra seat. I wondered why he didn't start pedalling his bike. "Hold onto me. Safety first."

"Oh, okay." I put my hands to his shoulders.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the parking lot.

"Thank you so much." I said.

"No worries!" Hyunsuk smiled at me warmly. "Do you go that way to the left or the other one?"

"The other one."

"That's a shame, we go separate ways. Are you sure you want to go home by yourself?"

"Yes, it's alright. Thanks again!" I said. "It's a goodbye then."

"Goodbye, Miyu!"

🐨

"How's your first day? Do you have a friend already?" Auntie asked.

"It was just a normal day. We didn't do much." I answered. "Well, yes. Her name is Yuna and she's also a transferee like me."

"That's great!" She exclaimed.

When our conversation ended, I proceeded to my room and lay on my bed.

What a day.

But then, I suddenly thought of Yuna having a crush on Junkyu. To be honest, he's okay but he's just annoying and childish at times. If he could lessen that, maybe I can re-consider. I wonder if he has girlfriend or had one. I don't think anyone could bear his attitude. Tch.

"Do you know if Junkyu has a girlfriend?"

Oh, right. Yuna wants to know. I want to help her. I'm gonna ask Hyunsuk or Noa tomorrow.